Thread: Khloe Kat......Kind...Kinky...Klassy!

Verified Companion Companion Khloe Kat's Avatar

Khloe Kat......Kind...Kinky...Klassy!

Hi Guys, my name is Khloe Kat!
    I'm 100% real and definitely the girl in the pics! They even say my pictures don't do me justice, that I'm even more beautiful in person. Well, I'll let you be the judge!

I’m looking to share my time with a respectable and generous gentlemen. I'm told I am kind-hearted, easy to talk to, lots of fun, affectionate and passionate. We all can agree that life can be hectic and stressful at times, well I am here to ease your stress and make you forget about any problems you may have. Whether you prefer some relaxing or an exciting time, my main priority is to fulfill your desires, demands and dreams. I'm sure you can find this type of service any where else, but I'm assured that I have a unique way of providing it and certain that you'll experience a very high-class, long-lasting connection with no strings attached, that every man deserves!

I have a natural look, a nice, round, soft ass, long silky hair, perky tits, luscious lips, and an erotic gaze that will leave you wanting more and more. So let's discuss the details of that perfect moment you'd like to encounter with me and what can do for each other. Until we meet XOXO
    Attached Images Attached Images