Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Rose - Compelling Conversation, Great Giggle, Blonde Beauty

Verified Companion Companion

Red face Victoria Rose - Compelling Conversation, Great Giggle, Blonde Beauty

-Stimulate both mind AND body...-

Hey everyone, I'm Victoria Rose! I'm back in the community after taking a break to focus on some other life stuff.

I'm a fan of great conversation. I thoroughly believe in doing your best to leave someone feeling happier than they may have been upon the beginning of your interaction; I love bringing joy into people's lives!

I'm currently a dance teacher while in school for engineering, but I'm also a HUGE music and art lover. There is seriously nothing better than putting on your favorite album and just lying in the sun on a breezy summer day.

I hope you'll come check out my profile, and that I'll be seeing you soon!

Life is too short to be so serious all the time. Let's unwind, and have fun!

IMG_5450.jpg
    Last edited by secretrose; 06-04-2020 at 02:30 PM.

welcome to oh2!!

Quote Originally Posted by samantony View Post
    welcome to oh2!!
    Thank you samantony, glad to be here!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back to the community!
    Do you mind sharing who you were in the past?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome, indeed. Great WW post and your profile / album are top notch. Best of luck to you.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie, you album visuals will make many suiters mouths water, including mine.
    Now all we need is services, no list , emolument, in-call location. Profile shows Ft Worth, but you have posted in Dallas. With more details you will find that we are more interested. Good luck, have fun.

nice
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD i3ig i3ear's Avatar
    Welcome to OH2, you should do very well here!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Hey circare, I was in the community on ECCIE only in late 2017/early 2018. Unfortunately at this point I don't even remember what my original username was, but I used to go by Kara!

Quote Originally Posted by circare View Post
    Welcome back to the community!
    Do you mind sharing who you were in the past?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I talked with her. She is legit. Seeing her
    Last edited by Gary oak; 06-05-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Welcome sweetie, you album visuals will make many suiters mouths water, including mine.
    Now all we need is services, no list , emolument, in-call location. Profile shows Ft Worth, but you have posted in Dallas. With more details you will find that we are more interested. Good luck, have fun.
    Hi Gandalf, thank you for the kind words!

(You'll have to forgive my service list, I'm still learning all of the acronyms; seems there's even more now than there was when I first started back in 2017!)

Services: full GFE with protection, but i do offer bbbj
    No List: no anal play, no cim/cof
    Donations are 30 min for $300, hourly is $400

Also I am located in Dallas, but Fort Worth is only an hour drive away; However, when I go to my settings, the only location I see on my profile is Dallas. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks y'all!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Welcome Aboard!

Fixed your settings to reflect Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Hey oh2! I'm having a review special today so I can get a good online footprint - $100 off hh session for today, then after I'm able to confirm you've posted a review, your next hh session will only be $100!! Priority given to "verified" members of the community so that I'm able to be verified here soon. Text me at 682-207-7035 to spend some time together!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She has the most beautiful hair! Her pics are accurate I will see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Wow. Lovely pics. Hope we get to meet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast