Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What makes your dingaling go ringdingalingling during a session?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I love when a woman knows what she wants and talks about it. It is about equal pleasure so the more vocal she is about it, the better. When we get to the final point I absolutely love when they tell me, "Cum inside me!" (Covered of course!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like a nice slow tease. Don’t go right for the BJ but some light sensual touch and teasing with nails and tongue on inner thighs, neck, ass, lower abs. Make me beg for it. A good tease will always make me explode

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    We are all some hot fuckity fuck fuckers. Yes to this whole thread especially “I love to fuck” & this:

Quote Originally Posted by mr-feet-dry View Post
    When I'm DATTing I love when she gives me directions to speed, soft or hard or "stick in a finger" my goal is for her to cum so she's happy giving back.
    I boss guys around into doing it the way I like it if I can tell they are down there to really get me off.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-06-2020 at 01:35 PM.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I love to hear how good my pussy is. Although my cum doesn't finish anything lol. I can keep going and cum again!
    This thread is such a turn on in my current horny state.

Question: after a few of Os, do you ever have to stop it all to go pee?
    I mean for some reason my bladder gets so full and it’s will start hurting when getting pounded.It’s like I want to keep going but ouch, hold up, gotta pee! Is this just me?

And lol at talking about ”fuck me in the ass” while not actually being open to anal.
    If a guy starts talking about anal it’s natural want to please verbally even tho I won’t actually do it.
    He better feel me clinch my vag super tight and use his imagination!
    I work my pelvic floor regularly for that very reason.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring

When her PP is clean and smells like it should. - # 1

Always my first thing to get me rock hard !

When a woman coo's from pleasure..... Dirty talk helps too.
    When she appears to be on the edge of another O , or she's about to tap out from too much pleasure.
    When she says " G.D. You make my pussy throb so good"
    When she starts showing signs of wetness seeping through her panties.
    " " " quivering with ecstasy

A sophisticated intelligent lady with some snap and a clean PP will do it for me every time. If your PP smells like a condom factory, or rank in any way...... I don't care if your A SUPER MODEL who swallows and prefers anal....... I ain't doin it !!

....... ladies..... I hope this will ring your bell......

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    This thread is such a turn on in my current horny state.

Question: after a few of Os, do you ever have to stop it all to go pee?
    I mean for some reason my bladder gets so full and it’s will start hurting when getting pounded.It’s like I want to keep going but ouch, hold up, gotta pee! Is this just me?

And lol at talking about ”fuck me in the ass” while not actually being open to anal.
    If a guy starts talking about anal it’s natural want to please verbally even tho I won’t actually do it.
    He better feel me clinch my vag super tight and use his imagination!
    I work my pelvic floor regularly for that very reason.
    Girl yes, but honestly sometimes having to pee makes me cum more. I rarely have to take breaks. Unless it's multi hour or I'm cumming more than the norm. The bladder definitely fills up, I definitely pee after a session in the shower.

I love when a guy is ramming me hard telling me to cum for him. Maybe I'm a bit more on the sub side?
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion AprilAvila's Avatar

Smile Amor a la mexicana en la havana 💦🌹🔥

A real tall cowboy to sweep off my feet and have hot passionate tequila sunrise sex on the beach type of vibe sweaty like in
    the havana
    2 Latinas 🥵 🔥 blonde and brunette Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!][B]💥💥 Available 24/7 💥

Please send me your handle name and 2 references to my email
    P411 members: send your invite to view profile to CFS 😻240 HHR 💋 350 HOUR 💋💙💦 +2817805353

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Dirty talk is absolutely my kryptonite. Don't let her "instruct" or boss me around while I'm facedeep in her pussy! lol it's also such a damn turn-on to hear her say "cum all over my face" "I want your cum in me" "I want it on my ___"

Just thinking about it has me at attention! lol smh
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

LMAO at the title of this thread!

Carry on......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    Dirty talk is absolutely my kryptonite. Don't let her "instruct" or boss me around while I'm facedeep in her pussy! lol it's also such a damn turn-on to hear her say "cum all over my face" "I want your cum in me" "I want it on my ___"

Just thinking about it has me at attention! lol smh
    Same here bro. Love dirty talk and encouragement to do this or that. I cant stand it when they just go through the motions and be quiet.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My favorite ever was my ATF Latin lady, now semi UTR indy...
    Whispers slowly into my ear in a thick Hispanic accent, “I want to eat your ass...”
    Sexiest woman alive, I believe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm heavily into CW/Edging so the lovely providers that I'm lucky to see know that I'm all about holding it back even though they are trying to force me over the edge with all their charm.

So when she says its my cum and I'll take it whenever I want it I say something like its not yours until you take it or I give it to you. Tell me when you're going to take it. She says I'm not only going to take it when I feel like it but for holding and controlling it I'm going to torture you way into the sensitive stage then keep going and force you to cum again.

If she is able to force me (and a few are able) most are not and she has me close and is going to take it and really ramps up the pressure on me then says DON'T YOU DARE CUM! You said you could hold it now hold it otherwise I'll force you to cum until it hurts.

This really lights my wick and makes it real hard to hold back but I must put mind over matter and HOLD! A good edger knows how to hold against even the sexiest skilled lady until she says. "I'm so sorry sir I have given you all I have and I simply CANNOT take you over the edge. Please release for me." Me being the complete gentleman that I am I release for her.

As others have mentioned here I absolutely love a long loving make out session skin on skin lips tenderly caressing each other. And finally nothing pleases me more than a long daty session to her liking until she cums really hard shaking and quivering and if she's sensitive I like to kiss my way down her sexy inner thighs until she cums down but if she can go again I'm all about another O even harder than the last. Nothing as hot and sexy as a woman in full orgasmic bliss shaking, quivering, convulsing, pussy throbbing, thighs tightening and her crying out OMFG I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!

Great thread lovely Anna. Thank you.

What are the words you like to hear, or you don't like because it rings your bell to quick lol ?
    Last edited by dynalow96; 07-07-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    LMAO at the title of this thread!

Carry on......
    I try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dynalow96 View Post
    I'm heavily into CW/Edging so the lovely providers that I'm lucky to see know that I'm all about holding it back even though they are trying to force me over the edge with all their charm.

So when she says its my cum and I'll take it whenever I want it I say something like its not yours until you take it or I give it to you. Tell me when you're going to take it. She says I'm not only going to take it when I feel like it but for holding and controlling it I'm going to torture you way into the sensitive stage then keep going and force you to cum again.

If she is able to force me (and a few are able) most are not and she has me close and is going to take it and really ramps up the pressure on me then says DON'T YOU DARE CUM! You said you could hold it now hold it otherwise I'll force you to cum until it hurts.

This really lights my wick and makes it real hard to hold back but I must put mind over matter and HOLD! A good edger knows how to hold against even the sexiest skilled lady until she says. "I'm so sorry sir I have given you all I have and I simply CANNOT take you over the edge. Please release for me." Me being the complete gentleman that I am I release for her.

As others have mentioned here I absolutely love a long loving make out session skin on skin lips tenderly caressing each other. And finally nothing pleases me more than a long daty session to her liking until she cums really hard shaking and quivering and if she's sensitive I like to kiss my way down her sexy inner thighs until she cums down but if she can go again I'm all about another O even harder than the last. Nothing as hot and sexy as a woman in full orgasmic bliss shaking, quivering, convulsing, pussy throbbing, thighs tightening and her crying out OMFG I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!

Great thread lovely Anna. Thank you.
    I need to get ahold of you again darling as I have brushed up on my skills since

"Don't you fucking cum, count backwards from 100 (while holding the cock head as if to not let it cum) now. Don't miss a fucking number. Good boy"
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I try

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get ahold of you again darling as I have brushed up on my skills since

"Don't you fucking cum, count backwards from 100 (while holding the cock head as if to not let it cum) now. Don't miss a fucking number. Good boy"
    I believe I heard a lil challenge here I really do and its already starting to work on me mentally. Check your in box.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilAvila View Post
    A real tall cowboy to sweep off my feet and have hot passionate tequila sunrise sex on the beach type of vibe sweaty like in
    the havana
    Oooh girl. A cowboy tall and built with that twang. Makes my panties wet. He could say just about anything and have his way lort have mercy

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast