Thread: What makes your dingaling go ringdingalingling during a session?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

What makes your dingaling go ringdingalingling during a session?

What are the words you like to hear, or you don't like because it rings your bell to quick lol ?

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    F*ck my face.... That always gets me going

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh fuck I’m cumming. I’m CUMMING!

I love to hear how good my pussy is. Although my cum doesn't finish anything lol. I can keep going and cum again!

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    A woman could recite the damn Gettysburg address and it wouldn't matter as long as it was in Spanish.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    ED meds kicking in get my dingaling a rockin!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this harkens to an old thread but when I hear “Aye Papi”.

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I love to hear how good my pussy is. Although my cum doesn't finish anything lol. I can keep going and cum again!
    This thread is such a turn on in my current horny state.

Question: after a few of Os, do you ever have to stop it all to go pee?
    I mean for some reason my bladder gets so full and it’s will start hurting when getting pounded.It’s like I want to keep going but ouch, hold up, gotta pee! Is this just me?

And lol at talking about ”fuck me in the ass” while not actually being open to anal.
    If a guy starts talking about anal it’s natural want to please verbally even tho I won’t actually do it.
    He better feel me clinch my vag super tight and use his imagination!
    I work my pelvic floor regularly for that very reason.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring

When her PP is clean and smells like it should. - # 1

Always my first thing to get me rock hard !

When a woman coo's from pleasure..... Dirty talk helps too.
    When she appears to be on the edge of another O , or she's about to tap out from too much pleasure.
    When she says " G.D. You make my pussy throb so good"
    When she starts showing signs of wetness seeping through her panties.
    " " " quivering with ecstasy

A sophisticated intelligent lady with some snap and a clean PP will do it for me every time. If your PP smells like a condom factory, or rank in any way...... I don't care if your A SUPER MODEL who swallows and prefers anal....... I ain't doin it !!

....... ladies..... I hope this will ring your bell......

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    This thread is such a turn on in my current horny state.

Question: after a few of Os, do you ever have to stop it all to go pee?
    I mean for some reason my bladder gets so full and it’s will start hurting when getting pounded.It’s like I want to keep going but ouch, hold up, gotta pee! Is this just me?

And lol at talking about ”fuck me in the ass” while not actually being open to anal.
    If a guy starts talking about anal it’s natural want to please verbally even tho I won’t actually do it.
    He better feel me clinch my vag super tight and use his imagination!
    I work my pelvic floor regularly for that very reason.
    Girl yes, but honestly sometimes having to pee makes me cum more. I rarely have to take breaks. Unless it's multi hour or I'm cumming more than the norm. The bladder definitely fills up, I definitely pee after a session in the shower.

I love when a guy is ramming me hard telling me to cum for him. Maybe I'm a bit more on the sub side?

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion AprilAvila's Avatar

Smile Amor a la mexicana en la havana 💦🌹🔥

A real tall cowboy to sweep off my feet and have hot passionate tequila sunrise sex on the beach type of vibe sweaty like in
    the havana
    Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!][B]💥💥 Available 24/7 💥

SEXXY GATITA ❤️(346) 301-4779★★★★★GFE Young Mexican Godess April Avila 38DDD hot milf
    Sexy gatita enjoy a(346) 301-4779 treat latina gfe 🧁 hot 🔥
    P411 members: send your invite to view profile to CFS 😻240 HHR 💋 350 HOUR 💋💙💦 Hot 🔥 specials

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm heavily into CW/Edging so the lovely providers that I'm lucky to see know that I'm all about holding it back even though they are trying to force me over the edge with all their charm.

So when she says its my cum and I'll take it whenever I want it I say something like its not yours until you take it or I give it to you. Tell me when you're going to take it. She says I'm not only going to take it when I feel like it but for holding and controlling it I'm going to torture you way into the sensitive stage then keep going and force you to cum again.

If she is able to force me (and a few are able) most are not and she has me close and is going to take it and really ramps up the pressure on me then says DON'T YOU DARE CUM! You said you could hold it now hold it otherwise I'll force you to cum until it hurts.

This really lights my wick and makes it real hard to hold back but I must put mind over matter and HOLD! A good edger knows how to hold against even the sexiest skilled lady until she says. "I'm so sorry sir I have given you all I have and I simply CANNOT take you over the edge. Please release for me." Me being the complete gentleman that I am I release for her.

As others have mentioned here I absolutely love a long loving make out session skin on skin lips tenderly caressing each other. And finally nothing pleases me more than a long daty session to her liking until she cums really hard shaking and quivering and if she's sensitive I like to kiss my way down her sexy inner thighs until she cums down but if she can go again I'm all about another O even harder than the last. Nothing as hot and sexy as a woman in full orgasmic bliss shaking, quivering, convulsing, pussy throbbing, thighs tightening and her crying out OMFG I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!

Great thread lovely Anna. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    What are the words you like to hear, or you don't like because it rings your bell to quick lol ?
    Last edited by dynalow96; 07-07-2020 at 06:34 PM.