Thread: End your weekend right... full service, full body massage, foreplay, 2 on 1 or 1 on 1

Verified Companion Companion

End your weekend right... full service, full body massage, foreplay, 2 on 1 or 1 on 1

Hi, everyone, it's Violet. I'm available Sunday morning all the way through late Sunday night. Relax after your Fourth of July weekend and cure your hangover with a FS, BJ, FOREPLAY, ORAL, FULL SERVICE, CUDDLING, 2 ON 1, 1 ON 1, GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE, THE WORKS...
    Text me at 512.643.0209 to schedule something.
    I service men, women, and everyone in between.
    I'm available for FS or just human contact with great conversation and cuddling.
    Have an amazing 1 on 1 experience with me, or live out all your 2 on 1 fantasies with myself and the adorable and sexxxy Jake2001. Jake2001 is famous for his full body massages that can cure any hangover. He is a trans boy who is pre OP, meaning he has the prettiest pussy you've ever seen.

NO BBFS, so please do not ask.
    BBBJ is an add on donation of 50

Donations:
    QV 100
    HH 150
    FH 250

Full Service 2 on 1 action: Have both Jake2001 and I at the same time: Just double the base donation amounts.
    QV 200
    HH 300
    FH 400

Watch myself and Jake2001 put on an amazing show for you. For this one, u do not get to touch us, but you may touch yourself as much as you want����. Comes complete with DATY, extreme dirty talk, and even some roleplaying if you'd like.
    Donations:
    QV 120
    HH 170
    FH 270

No Greek, no BBFS
    Last edited by Violet Flowers; 07-05-2020 at 04:41 AM.