NEWBIE FRIENDLY

I am your sinful lady for romantic evening date, a fun night out, weekend escape or a couple of hours of unadulterated pleasure.

The sexually charged and incredibly mischievous natural temptress of tease.

I love to be seduced in a game of temptation and fire and I get even more excited when I am the seductress.

I am a woman who will tantalize and fulfil both the mental and physical desires, who will leave you satisfied and hungry for more.

I’ve got insatiable sexual appetite.

Whether you crave intimate companionship and unbridled passion, or wish to satisfy your deepest, darkest carnal urges, I am a woman who will exceed your highest expectations.

Nothing would please me more than to know that our encounter lingers in your mind long after we part.

Jᴏʀᴅʏɴ 214-531-7534

PLANO

***INCALL RATES***

15/MINS $100
30/MINS $160
60/MINS $250

***OUTCALL RATES***

(THIS RATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION. IF YOUR OUTSIDE THE DALLAS AREA BE PREPARED TO ASK WHAT THE RATE WILL BE!!!)

1/HOUR $300
90/MIN $450
2/HOUR $600

***PLEASE READ
My Profile Carefully for Services and Availability BEFORE Contacting Me For A Session!!! I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE!!!

*** As a personal preference I do not see AA ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT SPECIALS. I WILL POST THEM. ANYONE THAT ASKS AFTER READING WILL BE PUT ON MY DO NOT SEE LIST!!! ***

Please be respectful of my time. I prefer that you contact me through text or call. Please have your references ready when you contact me.