Thread: Life insurance

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

Life insurance

I know there are gentleman of all walks of life so just seeing if anyone sells life insurance policies?
    With everything that’s happened And a major health scare for my mom I need to get a few of my families
    Insured. If you are an agent I do NOT wish to Barter nor take care of this bcd I wish to do it in a public professional office and with a legit licensed agent.

Please pm me if you can help, thank you!

Lex

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

I need info and looking for advice please and thank you!

❤️

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    My investor adviser from Edward Jones is also providing Life Insurance. I got a quote from 10 different companies ranging from $90 to few hundreds $$.
    I am sure, you can walk in to any office and ask them.

Good luck!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

I don't sell insurance, but I do want to encourage everyone to avoid whole life/universal life insurance. They're nothing but a rip off (unless you're wealthy and have already maxed out every other investing vehicle with tax advantages). You're WAY better off buying your insurance one place, and investing some other place.

You want term life insurance. If you have money left over that you want to invest, consider a Roth IRA with an index fund if you don't already have one.

As a starting point, try getting a quote from Zander Insurance. They probably won't have the best price you can get, but they'll give you an idea of what rates to be looking for: https://www.zanderins.com/term-life-...instant-quotes

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    While not life insurance, make sure your bank accounts have a payable upon death name listed. In that situation the bank pays to that person and the accounts don't have to be probated.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    You have to have "Last will and testament" for payout. Not just a name on the bank account or investment accounts. If there is no Last Will - everything gets in probate court and taxes are imposed and only then distributed to survivors and next of keen.

Investment bankers has nothing to do with Life insurance, they are just agents, who sale it as a convenience to their clients. Just like car insurance agent can be also a Life insurance agent.
    IRA is investment, and Life insurance is just that.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) WhoisMe123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980saguy View Post
    While not life insurance, make sure your bank accounts have a payable upon death name listed. In that situation the bank pays to that person and the accounts don't have to be probated.
    POD accounts are the way to go if that's all they have. For a house or land, make sure they have a transfer on death dead filed in the county. Any fifth year lawyer could be able to draft those, or if they are in the estate planning business it can be made fairly quickly by a first year. I'd quote about 1k on that but it really saves time and headache. Probate is slow, it can be extremely costly, and creditors really suck. Another thing you might consider if no body does anything while living is try a small estates affidavit. There is a certain criteria to meet if the deceased person does not have a will, so if push comes to shove get in touch with a probate lawyer.. not a personal injury or criminal defense person.

50 states, 50 different laws. Some of this stuff can be done when property is purchased and titled. WROS (with rights of survivorship) can be done at the court house by the owners of the property. If you have it and don't need it and can't take it with you give it away before you die. Intestate isn't always a bad thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    As a professional, I see a lot of misinformation flying around here ^^^^. I suggest you speak with an insurance agent and pass on a lot of the information being espoused above as fact.

This has been another legal PSA from Ol’ Doc. SE, you know you can always contact me for the straight skinny.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Please close I was able to get what I needed

❤️

Done.

Glad to read you found what you were looking for.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial