LYSSANDRA ASH

I Provide A Judgment Free Intimacy Zone

I’m based out of San Antonio but currently touring Dallas from July 3rd through July 9th! I'm hoping some of you Dallas gents will show me a good time

I have large natural perky DDD breasts, a deviously adorable smile, red hair, and dimples.

I am a current doctoral student and I enjoy titillating and intellectual conversations, but I also like to have fun and joke around so I hope you have a great sense of humor becausze I'm fluent in sarcasm.

I’m energetic but also passionate and love to connect with people in a meaningful way especially BCD. Sensuality is my specialty so I can guarantee our time together will be memorable.

Overall, I am just a very open minded, down-to-earth, and fun to be around; or so people say
*Visit my twitter for more photos and info about me*

Availability:
YOU MUST SCHEDULE TIME TO SEE ME - MIN. 2 HOURS NOTICE NEEDED FROM BOOKING CONFIRMATION*

Incalls: An upscale hotel near the Dallas Galleria
Outcalls: Willing to drive to you within 30 minutes of where I'm staying

Rates:
1 hour: $350
2 hours: $600
3 hours: $800
Dinner Date (4 hours): $1000
Extended Evening (8 hours): $1800
Overnight (12 hours): $2500

Screening/Booking:
If you're ready to book please complete screening using my encrypted booking form
OR send me a booking request via P411
*I REQUIRE screening for ALL new clients*

PLEASE PM, EMAIL, visit my WEBSITEor fill out my BOOKING FORM for a quick and professional response. If you have any questions please let me know!