Thread: Help

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar

Help

Is anyone with a tow truck or truck w tow straps available NOW? Broken oil pan left car stranded on the southside near marbach 🤦 Need tow before it gets towed. Willing to barter/trade or pay cash if cost is low enough. Text me asap. It's 130pm now...need this done immediately 813 919 1494

Just put in several quarts of oil and drive it home. Just pay attention to levels and don’t let it over heat.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    As easy as that may sound a finger size hole in the oil pan is not a driveable issue. Blowing up the motor combined with polluting the planet as the oil pours out are not options. Thanks to all who text me offers. The car was towed to its home and the pan is off and being replaced. I just wanted to say thank you before I finish it.

This 911 is closed.

Glad to read you received the help you needed. Hope the repair goes just as easily.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial