Thread: Hi there all

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hi there all

I've been lurking for awhile waiting for my divorce to finalize. Im basically new to the hobby since i haven't participated in it since i was a young man in my 20s (more than a few years ago). I have a few questions and think this is the right forum to post them. Let me know if that's not the case. Thanks!

- Is there a list of newbie-friendly providers anywhere on the site? I've identified a few by browsing posts but wondering if there is a list available or searchable. I used to lurk on Eccie a few years ago when i thought i was going to get divorced and there was a thread there that seemed to be maintained back then.

- What should i expect with a newbie screening? I completely understand and agree that a companion would need to screen someone like me w/o references for their safety but i would also like to stay as private as possible. Curious what i should be prepared for.

- What is the protocol for tipping? I'm typically a good tipper when i receive good service and i think that should apply here as well. I don't want to tip before the session in case the service is average or weak but would definitely want to tip for good service. Do i just hand her cash after the session or is there another way i should handle that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    - Typically in a provider's ads they'll mention if they're newbie friendly. There is unfortunately no unified thread about it.

-As far as screening it varies woman to woman. Some I've run into are sending a pm and a text to prove that you're you,sending a blurred out photo of your ID, email from your work email, and a selfie with some form of picture ID (mine was a college ID)

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    There IS a newbie friendly thread here somewhere. I'm on it but I cannot remember where it was posted, sorry. Screening varies by lady but only give up what you are comfortable with. Do not feel obligated to give your job or work numbers for example. Don't be afraid to ask. Read signatures and ask the guys if not sure. Lots of help for you here ❣️ Welcome

-You can do a word search in the Provider’s Ads forum on “Newbie friendly.”
    -Send out several PMs to the newbie friendly ladies of interest to you and work with those who respond. Some ladies may have screening criteria that you are not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on.
    -Tipping is entirely up to you. If you receive exceptional service, show your appreciation.

Remember, we’re all here to have fun, but safety and security are always top priority. Always be respectful of the ladies, show up if you make an appointment (or cancel with proper notice if you know you can’t make it), respect her rules, and don’t be a jerk. Follow these simple guidelines and you will have many enjoyable experiences.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks all for the welcome and advice. I'm looking forward to my stay!