Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Didn't share
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall, Visiting
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Nothing scheduled
Activities: Lap dances, DFK, SE + NE, BBBJ + HJ to completion
Length of Visit: 1-2 hours
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Dark, about shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-smoker, couldn't tell to be honest.
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
Companion Description: Attractive, she had enhanced C-cups, slim waist, and a bubbly ass. I didn't notice any tattoos, at least nothing distracting. Looks fit, very soft skin and green eyes. About 5'3", 130lbs.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Definitely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Drove over to XTC without any intentions, just wanted to pass the time due to boredom at home. The place was moderately packed but not much going on, a bit on the slower side. They do require masks now. Cover was $25, the VIP wristband $25 and the VIP "private" room another $60 fee. Which is essentially a small mirrored space, with a chain curtain on the doorway. The girls are primarily Latinas, compared to other clubs. After getting a dance from a different dancer which was okay, I made my way back to where I had been sitting in the open area and that's when she had embraced me with a hug and introduced herself. Normally I don't like spending a lot in the fees, but I never experienced the VIP private room and wanted to give it a shot. Glad I did.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.