Thread: Need help remembering...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Batman's Avatar

Need help remembering...

Stroke wiped out a chunk of memory and I’m trying to remember the name of a Dallas provider. Great body, started as a blonde then turned dark brunette, almost black. Going back to the ECCIE days, even ASPD, she was always in trouble, banned as much as active; she’d argue and generally shit-stir with everyone, other providers and clients alike. She advertised as FBSM but...

Can anyone help me out. The name Tori sticks in my brain but likely I’m wrong. I appreciate anyone’s help. Happy 4th!
    “As a matter of fact that is a Batphone in my pocket but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you”.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Stroke wiped out a chunk of memory and I’m trying to remember the name of a Dallas provider. Great body, started as a blonde then turned dark brunette, almost black. Going back to the ECCIE days, even ASPD, she was always in trouble, banned as much as active; she’d argue and generally shit-stir with everyone, other providers and clients alike. She advertised as FBSM but...

Can anyone help me out. The name Tori sticks in my brain but likely I’m wrong. I appreciate anyone’s help. Happy 4th!
    Tara Evans.

She closed her Eccie account, but it on other boards.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Batman's Avatar
    Thanks Slubby, you ‘da man!
    “As a matter of fact that is a Batphone in my pocket but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you”.