Oh yes! And you were such a sweet young thing I didn’t mind at all..... yes, so let me tell everybody what actually happened!! You were on the soccer team with my Son, and deliberately befriended him just to be able to come into the house where I live; where I shower; where my lingerie sits in my drawer, and my dirty panties in the washroom. What is so sweet and titillating for me is that you presume I am blissfully unaware.... but nothing could be further from the truth. Not only have I been aware ALL along; I’ve taken those opportunities you’ve come to visit my Son to tease you mercilessly. I don’t know why, but I feel the need to be completely honest with you because; well; we need to just stop pretending, I think. Look, you’re attracted to my tight, tan, cougar milf body...... and I, love my husband but he has prostate issues and can’t get it up. Anyway, back to the story here. I decided I should share with everybody because I can no longer keep the secret. So, remember that day after soccer practice that y’all came back inside all muddy? I ordered you both to completely strip down in the garage and I brought you out both towels to cover yourself with, remember that? Your sweet body took my breath away as I wiped the mud off your butt cheek so much that I had to go sit under my tub spout to masturbate as I fantasized about seducing you, owning you, taking every part of you completely into my body, be it your balls in my mouth or your fine, young, hard cock, in my pussy💦 yes, so there I was having multiple orgasms under my tub spout and I caught you spying!!! Yes, I knew all along you were there and it’s what drove me 😜 I’ve decided to come out with the truth because I’m tired of pretending. Are You? 512-829-7712
D059C7DE-9D68-42AD-B2CF-40EEB32EB834.jpgE01059A7-9918-41BF-87A7-D1230CBBA5D8.jpg