Wound up from the week? I have just the cure!

Come release and relax with a real, and genuine woman who loves to get lost with you in ecstasy, if only for a short time.
Sneak away to a private location tucked away in a safe and discreet neighborhood. Be greeted warmly by me- a 27 y/o redhead who stands 5'10", with beautiful bone structure, a stunning smile, natural perky B cups and legs for days- at the door of an always clean, and attractive condo. I will be oiled up in a sexy little 'something' that will please all of your senses!
Follow me back to a room with an extremely sensual vibe, waiting just for you. The space includes a clean shower and bathroom- always stocked with fresh towels, mouth wash, soap, and more.
Completely relax with a full body massage from someone who is not only gorgeous, but who knows exactly what she is doing with her hands. An experience you will want to make a habit!

I'll let you drool over my pictures for now, but before you text me-- do not forget to have all screening info, ready for me- UP FRONT. My safety is very important to me, and I know you will respect that.

CONTACT INFO

Phone
TEXT ONLY
512- 299-0859

Email : 69natashalove69@gmail.com

��URGENT��

Screening is MANDATORY! Please send an appointment request on P411 to:

https://preferred411.com/P228730

Non-Members--

I will need LINKS to your references' profiles', so that I may verify that they are legitimate providers, and then speak with them and verify that you are safe to meet.

Thank you so much in advance,
see you soon!

Natasha ❤❤

P.S. Donations for my time, may be found in the P411 link provided above. Thanks