Thread: Friend request for what?

Verified Companion Companion KimmyFromDFW's Avatar

Thumbs down Friend request for what?

Why do guys on here send you friend requests, just to NOT book a session with you.....

That’s creeper vibes to me
    🔥IF Y0U ASK F0R BBFS, Y0U WILL AUT0MATICALLY BE BL0CKED WITH0UT RESP0NSE!🔥

P411 Verified: Kimmy_From_DFW , P253601

🌹I L0VE VERIFIED MEMBERS!🌹

⚠️I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT 2 RECENT PROVIDER REFERENCES!⚠️ (Yes I’ll Check!!)

OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/heather_only2014

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe some dudes think this site is like Onlyfans, and they will get to see some hot vids occasionally! I did click over, to see who some of your accepted "friends" were. there's several that still identify as "still looking around" that indeed validates your frustration. Like some say "different strokes, for different folks" there are voyeur types on here who will never get the courage to schedule, if I were you I wouldn't be too quick to accept their invitation, unless your experience says otherwise.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyFromDFW View Post
    Why do guys on here send you friend requests, just to NOT book a session with you.....

That’s creeper vibes to me

Well.... I can’t answer for all guys.... I was going to send you a friend request and book a session with you!!! But as I looked over your ADs you have a NBA POLICY... so I didn’t send request or book with You! Not so much creeper vibes! Guessing it’s your preference. Just like the friend requests
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    They are looking around... shopping. Just like when we go into a toy store, we look at everything! But... we aren't planning on buying everything. It just all seems so interesting.
    I will accept anyone...except those with a bad rep, or with no rep.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    On some other sites, I’ve used friends lists as a TDL or wish list. Hey, it’s not creepin’ if you’re sellin’.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Wellllllll,
    If they are your friend they can see when you post an ad and if your a traveling gal that is beneficial. They know when your coming and can plan. And they do not have to go searching for ya.
    Flellas you can friend friend request me I except and Ladies just because they are my friend on here does NOT MEAN I know them have seen them or vouch for them just means I use the friend request as and advertising tool.
    So all my friends in OKC will see this post and know I am in OKC today yay woop woop lol
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    Wellllllll,
    If they are your friend they can see when you post an ad and if your a traveling gal that is beneficial. They know when your coming and can plan. And they do not have to go searching for ya.
    Exactly!! This lady ^^^^ understands perfectly!

However, since people that send you requests to be a friend give you "creeper vibes," I will not be contacting you OP. I don't know if I could bare the thought of creeping you out.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yeah I normally think of it as a To Do List or a Watch List. I'm pretty low volume consumer so I research a lot before I even make booking inquiries.

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    They are looking around... shopping. Just like when we go into a toy store, we look at everything! But... we aren't planning on buying everything. It just all seems so interesting.
    I will accept anyone...except those with a bad rep, or with no rep.
    Very well said ❤❤
    Come relax with me 405-588-8886