Thread: Miss Sushi,: morning sushi

Verified Hobbyist BCD AustinGent's Avatar

Miss Sushi,: morning sushi

Companion's Handle: Miss Sushi,
    Date of Visit: *May 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 512-765-5190
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?40486-Miss-Sushi
    City, State: austin, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
    Activities: MPCFS, MSOG (see ROS)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 2**
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: blonde
    Smoking Status: yes
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: proportioned body, nice face, nice ass, much better than any photo
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes see (ROS)

Public comments:
    Asked sushi if she wanted yet another review, and she told me to write, be honest so other clients would know what to expect. Session went as many other reviews have described. Setting up appointment was probably the most difficult. Texting, back and forth, set up a time, and once i arrived at location was left waiting for about 20-30 minutes with sporadic texts saying she was running late or almost ready etc. If you can put up with that and get in, then the session will be worth it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Honestly sounds worth the early aggravation if I wasn’t pressed for time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    She really is pretty and much better looking in 3D.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the accurate review Op! I like Miss Sushi a lot. I've seen her 2 x now. Both times I had to wait about 5 - 10 minutes while she finished getting ready. Not sure why she can't start on time, but 5 - 10 mins wasn't too bad. She has good communication with texting which I appreciate. When on my way she asked me what I wanted her to wear. That doesn't matter much to me, but she mentioned a body suit/stockings. So, I said sure. I think that's partially why the wait time for that session. The outfit was total body and crotchless. :-). I'm sure it took a while to put on.

Now, she's not answered my texts when I've tried to schedule with her again? I'm not sure what that's about. I did a review of her after the 2nd session. She's one of these girls that offers 1/2 off the next session when you give her a review. I think it's kind of bad when girls do that - it sound good. But, if you put yourself in the girl's position, if she's getting plenty of appointments at full price, you go to the back of the line.... much lower priority. It's just human nature.

She is a cutie. I like her looks, her attitude, her menu and she has a pretty chill personality - when she's not f*cking the shit out of you. Someone I like to hang out with. She also likes to kiss - and is a great kisser! :-)

For those of you with "BCD", here's a couple pics of this beauty that I think capture her well....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I really want to see her again. I guess I'll just keep trying. Maybe she'll see this post and text me!??

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 07-02-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Miss Sushi is a highly skilled nympho (which, of course, makes her an ATF!)