Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epically Bad NCNS Morgan 2121

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It’s got to be a record. But she thinks it’s funny, But what’s also funny she doesn’t bring the same attitude and puts her name on it in these threads. But if anyone Wants to see for themselves, you can PM and show you what she texted me thinking this game of hers is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Entered in error (wrong reply)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jason3D View Post
    Honored to have been double booked with the legendary JungleMonkey. Assuming this incident happened yesterday, No joke she told me she could see me at 6:30 yesterday too. She wanted me to bring her Chili's before meeting her. When ironing out details of our HH meet she went BSC with an unsolicited rant accusing me of "not taking business seriously" or something to that effect. Honestly think this lady has issues.
    Probably heh heh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She did ghost me once, but from the sounds of it was too far to make things work. Still ghosted though, she followed up the next day and I told her the only way out is if she comes over here and let's me cum in her mouth.

And so she did. True story. Then I fucked her friend, she was sweet.

I mean, I was gonna let this go but when she starting mocking and then trying to blame me for ghosting because OTHER people did it to her, i wasn’t gonna let this slide. So I made it a point it share my experience just so others know the pros and cons.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    She did ghost me once, but from the sounds of it was too far to make things work. Still ghosted though, she followed up the next day and I told her the only way out is if she comes over here and let's me cum in her mouth.

And so she did. True story. Then I fucked her friend, she was sweet.

Just remember this, she is going to play games with the wrong person one day & she will see the real world has some evil men. I pray it never finds her .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Funny enough I actually saw her that evening and I agree her TCB wasn’t good. I just put up a review a while ago.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen morgan 3 times and her blonde friend twice in the last 2 months with zero issues

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some guys have had luck with her and her friends and booked and played without issue, but there are way too many negative experiences with her to even bother imho.

Quote Originally Posted by iamrobot View Post
    Some guys have had luck with her and her friends and booked and played without issue, but there are way too many negative experiences with her to even bother imho.
    Thank you. Too many people share my experience

White knights All of a sudden coming out of the Shadows. That’s not random at all ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2