Thread: Whats ya kink???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmmm how bout using your stockings

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool

I will admit I do like it when those thigh highs are wrapped around my waist during sex !!!!

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes sir!! Thats a good time

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My kink is seeing my partner getting satisfied....

Love to have her suspended in a swing, Also enjoy the Liberator Esse Chaise, or the sybian, just to name a few of the toys I own. Into light BDSM, not into pain or anything like that. Its more of just being in control or a dominate position for me, I have a hard time just sitting and letting someone else do the work...

In reference to looks, discussed in the thread... Looks can vary from person to person and still be a turn on to me, its about sexy appeal. As mentioned the intellect plays a big part of sexiness for me. The eyes are also a big factor and tell all. Yes I do have a soft spot for red heads, and I am also a breast man..but personality, sex appeal goes way farther in my book..I really enjoy a woman that can adapt to the many facets of life. Knowing when to be a lady, as well as demanding respect and should be treated as such 100% of the time, but can also turn the fire on in the bedroom and can play multiple rolls as desired.