Thread: Morgan2122 - best at NCNS

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Morgan2122 - best at NCNS

Morgan2121 does take the cake on ncns and I gotta thank the others for forewarning me on it so I expected it each time but the surprise was her methodology of doing it. This lady won't just do the normal ncns, she does it with a style am not used to and it feels as though she is sitting on some computer and laughing at guys trying to schedule with her, sending them to wrong addresses, apologizing, sending them again, it's like a game or something. First time no issues except wrong address close by so lucky me she did not ncns.

Second time she sent me to the wrong house and confirmed the address upon my arrival. Imagine an owner asking me what am looking for as though I was a thief checking out the house by knocking to see if owners are there. This is freaking Texas and people get shot over shit like that. Then when I left, she texts me 15 minutes later to say she was just showering. I know better than to go back coz she is known for ncns so I did not but said maybe I give a second chance next time coz I saw some reviews of established gentlemen.

Second ncns she communicated up until I arrived then ghosted me again. This time I expected it so I left in 15 minutes and my plan B was already in place. What she did no know is I was really busy both times and did not have time to waste. As I was leaving the area, again she text saying she was showering and just got off. Again I know better than to go back so my plan B was set again.

Last straw was when she sent me an unsolicited text she wanted to see me. I obliged, thinking oh well, maybe third time is the charm. Man, this time she lived up to it for sure. Text me address, I arrive, no response. What she does is she responded all the way until I was there, then goes dead silent. So I text saying hey, I just left. Then she apologized and convinces you to go back, only to do it again. Reminds me of trump supporters who wanted to play him for a fool and signed up for his event not to show up. These games are the type that are meant to not just ncns you, but almost as though she is trying really hard to piss you off. Fortunately am not easy to fool more than once. Someone else was my plan B.

Not too sure why she does it, she could just ncns and it would be fine, she does it in a way that is just way too much.

Almost like someone else has her phone and is jacking folks around. And I can't wait for her to apologize coz she does that each time too. Ncns is not a big deal as it does happen but she excels at it like no one else I know.

Well, I don't let it get to me though and it shouldn't given there are other reliables. Setup a plan B like I did and don't fall for the mind games she is playing. Biggest waste of time if ever there was one. Better yet, just avoid her and live happily ever after.
    Last edited by billgoat; 07-02-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billgoat View Post
    Morgan2121 does take the cake on ncns and I gotta thank the others for forewarning me on it so I expected it each time but the surprise was her methodology of doing it. This lady won't just do the normal ncns, she does it with a style am not used to and it feels as though she is sitting on some computer and laughing at guys trying to schedule with her, sending them to wrong addresses, apologizing, sending them again, it's like a game or something. First time no issues except wrong address close by so lucky me she did not ncns.

Second time she sent me to the wrong house and confirmed the address upon my arrival. Imagine an owner asking me what am looking for as though I was a thief checking out the house by knocking to see if owners are there. This is freaking Texas and people get shot over shit like that. Then when I left, she texts me 15 minutes later to say she was just showering. I know better than to go back coz she is known for ncns so I did not but said maybe I give a second chance next time coz I saw some reviews of established gentlemen.

Second ncns she communicated up until I arrived then ghosted me again. This time I expected it so I left in 15 minutes and my plan B was already in place. What she did no know is I was really busy both times and did not have time to waste. As I was leaving the area, again she text saying she was showering and just got off. Again I know better than to go back so my plan B was set again.

Last straw was when she sent me an unsolicited text she wanted to see me. I obliged, thinking oh well, maybe third time is the charm. Man, this time she lived up to it for sure. Text me address, I arrive, no response. What she does is she responded all the way until I was there, then goes dead silent. So I text saying hey, I just left. Then she apologized and convinces you to go back, only to do it again. Reminds me of trump supporters who wanted to play him for a fool and signed up for his event not to show up. These games are the type that are meant to not just ncns you, but almost as though she is trying really hard to piss you off. Fortunately am not easy to fool more than once. Someone else was my plan B.

Not too sure why she does it, she could just ncns and it would be fine, she does it in a way that is just way too much.

Almost like someone else has her phone and is jacking folks around. And I can't wait for her to apologize coz she does that each time too. Ncns is not a big deal as it does happen but she excels at it like no one else I know.

Well, I don't let it get to me though and it shouldn't given there are other reliables. Setup a plan B like I did and don't fall for the mind games she is playing. Biggest waste of time if ever there was one. Better yet, just avoid her and live happily ever after.
    What do you mean she didn’t do it more than once? She definitely did from what you described. A provider that no call no shows leaves a bad taste in the hobbyist mouth just as much as when you guys do it to us. Communication is key. If she didn’t want to see you then she could have easily send a text or a phone call. Well I’m glad you had a Plan B. Hopefully you have no more hiccups like that, and every provider you see blows your mind LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by billgoat View Post
    that is really weird. wastes your time for 15 to 30 minutes before replying???? if she was running late she can always just text "running behind" and most guys will be understanding and chill for a couple minutes.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    When it comes to setting appointments with providers, even the ones you have seen for sessions multiple times in the past, you still have to have a plan B and more times than not, a C, D and E too.

Most providers do not respect a hobbyist's time, yet they want hobbyists to respect theirs. They think that sending a few texts/PMs for communication to vet a provider on if he wants to pay cash and see her for a session is a waste of time and probably reports that hobbyist as a time waster, especially if the commuication is cut off and he decides not to persue her. Yet a guy that has to get ready, drive across town, sometimes an hour each way, then sits in the parking lot of a hotel for another 30 minutes so she can get ready (like she did not know he was coming after the confirmation texts that he was on his way, ect.).

I know providers get the red carpet treatment on this site, but if one NCNS's you, then report it like the OP did, even if he gets lambasted by other members or even the staff of this site, the record is there, even if locked by the staff.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    that is really weird. wastes your time for 15 to 30 minutes before replying???? if she was running late she can always just text "running behind" and most guys will be understanding and chill for a couple minutes.
    For her, running late is equivalent to an ncns so just leave and don't wait. I don't even think she was at any of those other locations given she sent me the wrong house on one occasion. Am done, just reporting my experience so others can decide.

In retrospect, that is a grand total of about 50 minutes drive time plus 30 min prep time (shower, freshen up stuff, scheduling etc), so about 5 hours wasted on 3 visits that never happened. All together, about 7 hours of time with only HH of an appointment. I just think she has no respect for anyone's time other than her own. She may be a good person but if the experience prior to is terrible, I don't think I will be in the mood when I get there.

Mr wiley while i respect your freedom of opinion...

No it is not the "norm" from WELL VERIFIED AND REPUTABLE LADIES. From what i see it seems to be a norm for relatively new ladies ( less than a yr with a no review policy especially)

Which does cause us ladies who are impeccable at tcb protocols and yes thats why WE ask for our time to not be wasted.. Every verified companion is not t.c.b REPUTABLE
    Do your reasearch ask around i am sure fellow hobbyists are more than willing to provide another verified hobbyist reccomendations and warnings ...

And to you good sir.. Im sorry this happened .. I do hope you plan B was exquisite..
    But if i can offer some friendly advice here
    Just as we immidiatly put gentleman on block with 1 ncns maybe you gentleman should be doing the same and maybe those ladies will get the pic to steptheir service up or gracefully step out of the ring
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 07-02-2020 at 06:57 PM.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Maybe I'm naive but I don't understand how you set up a plan b,c,d. So in guessing you tell the ladies who are your other options to just stand by the phone in case your first option fails. How do they accept that? I might be an idiot but I make one appointment, if it falls through I simply don't have any female companionship that day. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hold up here OP. Others “forewarned’ you. You “expected” it.

Excuse me but why are you pursuing a meeting with someone who you know has a reputation to pull and you expect will pull a NCNS on you???? IMHO, this is a simp move.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Most providers do not respect a hobbyist's time, yet they want hobbyists to respect theirs.

My observation on the English language:

The word MOST means a "greatest in quantity" or a "majority" exists, e.g., more than half.

The word MANY means just that, "more than a few" but nowhere, imo, near anything like one half.

And applying any adjective to an entire class of nouns (providers) is fraught with misapplication.

= = = = =

As to the matter raised by the OP:

You fool me once, shame on you.

You fool me twice, shame on me.

You fool me more than those above and any ridicule hurled my way is deservedly so.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!