Thread: Ash1102: Ash1102 no show

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ash1102: Ash1102 no show

Companion's Handle: Ash1102
    Date of Visit: 6/29
    Preferred Method of Contact: Oh2
    Phone Number: She can orovide
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25187-ash1102
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: No show
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Me driving around trying to reach her
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: 0
    Approximate age of Companion: Don't know
    Hair Color and Length: Below shoulder in pics
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: White in pics
    Companion Description: Obviously I can't speak to actual, but I was attracted to her pics and comments and really wanted to see her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Set up appointment when I saw her ad. Called 45 min in advance as I am way north. No response. Drive that direction try 3 more texts no response. Arrive near her incall on time text, no answer. I wait 15 minutes after scheduled, no response. Head towards Susie's place as she agreed to see me on short notice. I get a text at 25min after agreed time. I've been hit somebody ran into me. I asked if she was OK, no response. Tell her we can schedule another time. No response. Wasn't going to do a negative review, however I got a PM from well respected gent here that got NCNS earlier in the day. So I wanted to warn yall she can be flighty. Shame because it sounds like when she does show she is a lot of fun. Guess I don't get to find out.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    NCNS go in CoEd bud.

No session took place. Moved to appropriate forum. KR/OH2 Guide

If someone did hit her and she took the time to remeber you and let you know, then kudos to her for minding your time.

More often than not its an excuse but usually I give the benefit of doubt the first time. I have been in an accident before and that shakes you up quite a bit, dealing with cop reports, insurance, towing, lack of a car, etc.