Thread: In personal and seems rude ladies and Gentelmen chime in

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

In personal and seems rude ladies and Gentelmen chime in

So every lady I am sure have received single word texts.
    Hello? Are you available??. ????
    It is always newbies. It helps me and makes me feel comfortable if John Smith pms me and text msgs me. He is looking to meet send me his refrences. Etc
    Some ladies it does take a couple days to respond to refrences please keep this in mind.

Also all of my basic information is posted donations etc.
    The single one word texting guys usally haggle and no appointment takes place.

i may be on the other end of the spectrum

i tend to send a PM to a lady who has gotten on my radar asking if she thinks we would enjoy a session. i describe what i'm like, see my sig for some info. i know some ladies are not interested in seeing ... me! and i don't want to add them to "tdl" unless, not only that they would see me ... but they think we (both of us) would enjoy our time together. but this is usually sent without any specific plan to book.

fact is, i simply don't get out much these days. i have to admit, i think my inquiries are an imposition on a lady's time and a lady's time is very important and valuable. now, it is fair to say that everyone's time is important and valuable ... but i don't contact everyone.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a hobby, right? And I'm into a hobby for fun. I don't want to be alone in a hobby so I like to send something brief, discreet & fun. I respect business and there's a time for that but I do want us both to have fun. I've paid for sex before that was one sided & left me flat (not necessarily limp). I want to share fun so we should both hae a good time.

The best times are when we are friends that meet, share a time together and both leave satisfied with what we got from it.

But I do like what Dodger says. Don't see me of you don't think we'll have fun together.

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!

TNT

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingNewThings View Post
    This is a hobby, right? And I'm into a hobby for fun. I don't want to be alone in a hobby so I like to send something brief, discreet & fun. I respect business and there's a time for that but I do want us both to have fun. I've paid for sex before that was one sided & left me flat (not necessarily limp). I want to share fun so we should both hae a good time.

The best times are when we are friends that meet, share a time together and both leave satisfied with what we got from it.

But I do like what Dodger says. Don't see me of you don't think we'll have fun together.

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!

TNT
    I definitely agree with you. Seeing a text saying Hello? That does not tell me much. I aim to make my men happy and it's extra bonus points if he gets me there as well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I generally reach out with a short, polite PM briefly describing myself and invite the lady to view my P411 account. In my P411 profile I give a pretty detailed description of myself and what I'm looking for without being crude. On P411 I also list my screen name on hobby boards where I've done reviews, ALWAYS at the lady's request.

Then I sit back and I usually get the brief texts, "How soon? Today? How long?"

Just sayin', if you go to the effort to answer all of the lady's questions and concerns BEFORE they have to ask you, it goes a long way to getting you into her "comfort zone". I also start every appt. with a new provider for at least two hours and we spend the first hour just talking - I keep asking, "What else would you like to know about me?" and I answer every question completely and honestly. When the lady says she has no more questions, I ask to use her shower, and before I shower, I say, "I have one question for you, if you will indulge me." The lady is usually pretty relaxed and OK with me at this point, so I look her right in the eyes and ask, "Please tell me how I can give you more pleasure than anyone has ever given you. I need you to be very selfish and use me any way you want for your pleasure. It will be a great appointment if at the end neither one of us can remember what day it is or what city we're in. I genuinely need you to show me how to pleasure you. Because as we've spoken, I've also made a decision about you, and I want to be at the the top of your TDL."

Ah, getting older has taught me the value of listening, and yes, ladies are all human (except for those yucky Japanese sex robots), and I'm surprised by, "Wow nobody has ever asked me that." Or sometimes, as I step out of the shower, it's buckle your seat belt, sonny, cause' it's gonna be one hell of a ride! One provider was actually standing outside the shower curtain with a bath towel - when I stepped out she wrapped the towel around me, took my hand and dragged me quickly to the bed. After her first O, she said as I was showering, she was playing with herself, just thinking of how she was going to use me to get off.

Ladies are just as deserving of pleasure as we are. Yes, we are paying, but look at all of the BS they have to put up with - the danger of wackjobs, being arrested, having to look at our (my) very imperfect bodies, listening to us bitch about our RW relationships, the list goes on and on..... when is it ever Christmas Day for a lady?

Just my $0.02.