Hey everyone, I’m Tiffanycash, but some of you may know me as Jade or Tiffanymack. I just joined OH2 and hope I can get through this validation & Verification process quickly and get down to some serious and with you guys as that’s what we’re all here for, right?

I’m a 5’7” Nubian freak with a VERY strong sex drive. I love cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors. Big or small, I love them all so it doesn’t matter what you bring to the party as long as it’s CLEAN and odor free. The cocks I love the most are the ones that can me for hours….. I have 2 holes that need filling every day, and my fantasy is being for hours by multiple men…… So guys, if you and a few of your friends want to take a walk on the wild side some Monday night instead of watching football reruns, come see me. I promise you’ll have far more fun.

And no I don’t get tired or sore…..I just want more & more, LOL. So if you think you have what it takes, then bring it on, babes!!! Ride me hard and hang me up wet. Ohh, and did I mention I love DATY and I’m a prolific squirter…. if you know what you’re doing?

PM me with 2 recent references and your phone number, and I'll text you back about setting up a session. Be sure to eat your Wheaties before you come see me!

Here’s some comments that a couple of my friends from here have said about me:

Pxmcc: “She was a REAL cardiac workout!”

Oldrogue: “When she hit the switch for that meat grinder (kitty) of hers it was all I could do to hang on and I only lasted maybe 5 minutes before blowing my load. We spent the rest of the session DATY’ing and she nutted and squirted more times than we could count. And still wanted more! She’s definitely an Energizer bunny and probably the freakiest provider I’ve ever been with. One of my ATF’s for sure…..”