Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Nubian Queen TiffanyCash!!

Verified Companion Companion

Freaky Nubian Queen TiffanyCash!!

Hey everyone, I’m Tiffanycash, but some of you may know me as Jade or Tiffanymack. I just joined OH2 and hope I can get through this validation & Verification process quickly and get down to some serious and with you guys as that’s what we’re all here for, right?

I’m a 5’7” Nubian freak with a VERY strong sex drive. I love cocks of all shapes, sizes and colors. Big or small, I love them all so it doesn’t matter what you bring to the party as long as it’s CLEAN and odor free. The cocks I love the most are the ones that can me for hours….. I have 2 holes that need filling every day, and my fantasy is being for hours by multiple men…… So guys, if you and a few of your friends want to take a walk on the wild side some Monday night instead of watching football reruns, come see me. I promise you’ll have far more fun.

And no I don’t get tired or sore…..I just want more & more, LOL. So if you think you have what it takes, then bring it on, babes!!! Ride me hard and hang me up wet. Ohh, and did I mention I love DATY and I’m a prolific squirter…. if you know what you’re doing?

PM me with 2 recent references and your phone number, and I'll text you back about setting up a session. Be sure to eat your Wheaties before you come see me!

Here’s some comments that a couple of my friends from here have said about me:

Pxmcc: “She was a REAL cardiac workout!”

Oldrogue: “When she hit the switch for that meat grinder (kitty) of hers it was all I could do to hang on and I only lasted maybe 5 minutes before blowing my load. We spent the rest of the session DATY’ing and she nutted and squirted more times than we could count. And still wanted more! She’s definitely an Energizer bunny and probably the freakiest provider I’ve ever been with. One of my ATF’s for sure…..”

I'm a Freaky Nubian Queen and I Give a Mindblowing

My Will Make Your Toes Curl

Welcome!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Tiffany, welcome aboard!

Guys, Tiffany is one of those phreaks you fantasize about meeting at least once in your lifetime. She is an absolute sex machine, so be sure to have taken your vitamins and get a good night’s sleep before you see her because you’ll be in for one of the most memorable rides of your life. If you think you can handle it, book her for 90 minutes or more ‘cause she’s just getting warmed up at the hour point….. That’s not to say it takes her an hour to get going….hell no, she comes out of the traps like a six second dragster, so you better be well strapped in and hold on tight when the session starts…. But she’s also like the Energizer bunny and just keeps going, and going, and going…..

We’ve been friends for a couple of years, and she was one of pxmcc’s and my UTR’s, but I haven’t seen her in quite awhile. Good to see her on here and hope she won’t develop GPS. She was an incredible value when I knew her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome!

And thanks Oldrogue for adding that extra context.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Welcome gorgeous, have fun!!!! Rates???
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She informed me that bbbj is not available.

Welcome sweetie.
    🌹🌹LATIN ROSES🌹🌹

Experience the warmth and passion of Latin Roses. beautiful and enchanting companions will provide the best service, we are expert entertainers who are passionate, sensual and highly skilled in the art of seduction. Our exclusive and discreet service guarantees complete satisfaction. Come indulge in a sensual and unforgettable experience with Latin Roses.

📸Check out extra pictures here:📸

*** 180Hr/150Hhr ****

☎️Contact: 346-304-5332 (text mssg)

📲To our new friends: Have recent references ready along with your name and handle📲

Hello there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    Welcome Ms Cash, very nice intro, beautiful and sexy pics I hope you enjoy OH2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    HMU when this ^ is available.

~Slice
    Last edited by sliceopie; 07-07-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Tiff.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sliceopie View Post
    Welcome Ms Cash, very nice intro, beautiful and sexy pics I hope you enjoy OH2.

HMU when this ^ is available.

~Slice
    She probably doesn't want to put it on her menu because everyone will expect it and she's selective like a lot of providers. So the first time you see her it'll probably be covered, but once she gets to know you, things could change.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
    She probably doesn't want to put it on her menu because everyone will expect it and she's selective like a lot of providers. So the first time you see her it'll probably be covered, but once she gets to know you, things could change.
    Thanks for the welcome guys & Oldrogue you explained it well.

Krystal Rose just let me know I can't post ads or participate very much here besides this thread until I'm Verified, so who's gonna help me do that? I need one more vouch so PM me for my Review Special rates and let's make this happen!

Let me blow your manhood, your mind, curl your toes and empty your nutsack!!!

Last edited by TiffanyCash304; 07-13-2020 at 01:26 AM.
    I'm a Freaky Nubian Queen and I Give a Mindblowing

My Will Make Your Toes Curl

Cute, see ya ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Welcome to oh2

Welcome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast