Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curious, questions to providers

Question Curious, questions to providers

If I may be so bold to ask:

1. What is it with nipple and pussy piercings? It looks clever in a way ... but does not the piercing trauma to the sensitive nerve endings damage the sensations of touch? As a matter of personal preference, I do not like the feel and taste of metal in my mouth as I am licking or sucking. Personal preference.

2. Why would a woman call herself a 'stallion', a male animal, while marketing her wares to heterosexual males?

I have donned the flame retardant body armor. I am not looking to change anyone. But everytime I see 1. or 2. in an ad, the questions arise in my mind.

Wishing you a good day, good health, prosperity and joy.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    I don’t know about the piercing part because I’m too scared to get my nipples, or anything below the belt. LOL. I’m too much of a chicken. But on the second part of your question, I believe that ladies called them so stallions when they are built extremely well. Nice thick legs, muscular, athletically built.... I didn’t really use to her as many females are afraid of them selves as stallions back in the day, but they would refer to themselves as being a brick house. LOL. But I have heard stallion before and I think it’s probably recently became a little bit more popular, do to pop culture.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    I don't know but
    OUCHIE!!!

Just reading #1 made my forever sensitive nipples hurt.

Thanks, I'll add no nipple pinching to my no list
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

FLEXIBLE OUTCALL LOCATIONS
    Contact For Next Availability

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Body Piercings ! Oh boy, the bane of my hobbying experiences.

I hate 'em. I don't understand why any lady would want to put a needle through parts of the body that have such sensitive nerves. I have heard horror stories of ladies who experienced excruciating long lasting pain and even had permanent loss of feeling in the area.

The bad part for me is when I politely ask a lady to remove them before a session, they usually get defensive and resistant. Some say it's too much trouble, others say the holes will close up or they might get infected if they remove them, etc. So I just forget it and proceed but nothing at all erotic or pleasant about licking/sucking a piece of metal on a nipple or labia. For that matter, some gals have tongue piercings and no fun there either trying to french kiss and rolling over a tongue stud. Yuck.
    In the Night...In The Dark

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by atm4gfe2 View Post

2. Why would a woman call herself a 'stallion', a male animal, while marketing her wares to heterosexual males?

Wishing you a good day, good health, prosperity and joy.
    KaiHTX described it well. A stallion is considered all of those things and especially tall/statuesque. A stallion has a whole vibe. Her posture and mannerism is proud and regal yet graceful like a horse, a big fine one lol.

The term is culturally biased so maybe that’s why you haven’t heard it and take it literally. There are instances of women being referred to animals you might be familiar with, chick or fox. You wouldn’t think twice about those because you are familiar with those terms.

As for the piercings, I think it increases arousal for some.

Appearantly they stir melodramatic disdain too; win win!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Well said, Jasmine Thee Stallion!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

:)))))

Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    I don't know but
    OUCHIE!!!

Just reading #1 made my forever sensitive nipples hurt.

Thanks, I'll add no nipple pinching to my no list
    If your nipples hurt, I would like to kiss and lick them gently to make them feel better. Might take a while ;) Sure would make ME feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    KaiHTX described it well. A stallion is considered all of those things and especially tall/statuesque. A stallion has a whole vibe. Her posture and mannerism is proud and regal yet graceful like a horse, a big fine one lol.

The term is culturally biased so maybe that’s why you haven’t heard it and take it literally. There are instances of women being referred to animals you might be familiar with, chick or fox. You wouldn’t think twice about those because you are familiar with those terms.
    A muscular, proud, regal, graceful female horse is a filly ... and three fillies have outrun the stallions to win the Kentucky Derby.
    I read the 'culturally based', ... and will not try to censor anyone's self-description. Thank you for replying to my sincere question. I have wondered, and you have informed.

Interesting tagline, about no WASPs. Leaves me out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I thought it was because of that Megan singer.

Chick and fox can be male or female, but a stallion is always male isn’t it?

Just one of those new terminology’s not to be taken literal.

Quote Originally Posted by atm4gfe2 View Post
    A muscular, proud, regal, graceful female horse is a filly ... and three fillies have outrun the stallions to win the Kentucky Derby.
    I read the 'culturally based', ... and will not try to censor anyone's self-description. Thank you for replying to my sincere question. I have wondered, and you have informed.

Interesting tagline, about no WASPs. Leaves me out.
    I don’t make up the slang...
    It’s ok I don’t usually discriminate, but since it’s allowed here I thought I’d give it a try!

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    WASP ??? REALLY ?? didn't know people still used that term....
    White Anglo-Saxon Protestant: a person descended from N European, usually Protestant stock,
    forming a group often considered the most dominant, privileged, and influential in American society.

If I Lived in Austin, I would want to meet E J L, just for the interesting conversation she'd bring to the table.

I don't get the piercing thing either, but everyone's boat is built differently.....so maybe it’s best to find another boat that floats the way you like it to float…… and start rowing...
    I experienced the piercing thing twice in my life, and regretted both times. P4P

KaiHTX Has some very good insight on the Stallion comment. I remember, and still say the term "Brick s^&% house" ( well built, strong, curvy, Marilyn Monroe-esque.) endearing, not disdainful.
    I wouldn’t use the term Stallion, because of masculine definition….. but it’s a new world for a new generation....and so it goes.

atm4gfe2 – great name !

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    imho, very little difference 'twixt tattoos or piercings - both are usually considered "body art" aren't they?

And, generally speaking, you may cover, decorate, enhance (etc.) your "canvas" in any manner you please.

It's not anyone's place here to criticize; admire, yes. Deplore, no.

For that matter, more than a few gents hereabouts have piercings, including those that would shock the original Prince Albert, or, maybe not. Who knows.

There are some hobbyists' photo albums with the "evidence."
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    I do like tats though. Sometimes. Prison ones.
    Last edited by The Monk; 06-27-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast