Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old or New? Does it matter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Old or New? Does it matter?

Just out of curiosity: if a provider has an incall that’s an older building, clean inside & out- do you prefer that, or a more upscale location?

If you hobby at a hotel, do you prefer an hourly, or some thing a bit more expensive?

As long as the provider keeps her location clean, and safe- I’d Think that would be all that matters. But that’s just my opinion. I’m just curious to pick the brains of others LOL.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I prefer a clean and safe environment. Although upscale is nice and all it doesn’t matter to me. I have seen providers that are so messy that you couldn’t see the floor”literally”.
    Hourly motel is fine too as long as it’s clean.
    But yes I agree with you KaiHTX. Cleanliness is next to godliness.

C

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    As Long as place is clean, does not matter how old the building is. I don't hobby at notels or hotels. I prefer Private incall - and clean.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Safe and clean that’s it!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Safe and clean!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I prefer clean and safe. Not a fan of hotels...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As long as it’s clean and safe. We met for other reasons, not to be an HGTV judge lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD lowendtheory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tth007 View Post
    Safe and clean!
    +1

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    Clean and safe!!!!ladies and gentlemen
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

Clean incall safe / discreet parking
    Clean shower. That’s what I look for - ��

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    I’m so glad you asked this and the replies are very reassuring.

I used to rent pricey upscale condos and now I have a more humble spot. I’m super low key and most always solo yet I still had to deal with uppity ppl giving me the “there goes the the neighborhood looks.”.

Side note: those uppity ppl sure like to leave trash and let their dogs go every where.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    I’m so glad you asked this and the replies are very reassuring.

I used to rent pricey upscale condos and now I have a more humble spot. I’m super low key and most always solo yet I still had to deal with uppity ppl giving me the “there goes the the neighborhood looks.”.

Side note: those uppity ppl sure like to leave trash and let their dogs go every where.
    Girl it be like that sometimes LOL. I like my location that I'm at. Right smack-dab in the middle of Westchase. Within 15 minutes of everything basically depending on traffic. Both malls, Memorial and Galleria are within 10 to 15 minutes. Grocery stores everywhere. Nail salons I'm right smack-dab in the middle of it. Plus it's a one building apartment complex, it's a parking garage entrance, pool gym, very relaxed. My clientele tell me all the time that they like the layout and the discretion of it because number one there's no cameras in the hallway, and number two there's not anybody that lives across from me.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Girl it be like that sometimes LOL. I like my location that I'm at. Right smack-dab in the middle of Westchase. Within 15 minutes of everything basically depending on traffic. Both malls, Memorial and Galleria are within 10 to 15 minutes. Grocery stores everywhere. Nail salons I'm right smack-dab in the middle of it. Plus it's a one building apartment complex, it's a parking garage entrance, pool gym, very relaxed. My clientele tell me all the time that they like the layout and the discretion of it because number one there's no cameras in the hallway, and number two there's not anybody that lives across from me.
    IKR. It’s ok I learned lots of disarming tactics and sometime pit those peeps against each other to stay out of the fray.
    Your upgrade sounds very nice :). Yeah I’m familiar with Westchase as that’s where I stay when in Houston.

Renting is a completely different ballgame in this. It’s got to be in just the right spot from the location, to the property, right down to where your door is. I have it down to a science.

I do notice I had a lot more long term frequent clients when I lived in bougie spots. It was all so exhausting.
    I much prefer outcalls. Mainly bc unseasoned guys can be really loud and indiscreet.

Can’t necessarily blame the guys who make me really loud <3
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-02-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Can’t necessarily blame the guys who make me really loud <3
    Oh yeah? What can cause that?

As for OP, I am OK with motels/notels as long as they are clean and easy to access. As with any place nobody wants to stand out our be worried about what they finf post-appointment so understand your clientele and plan accordingly.

BANNED!
    Da great iz a 5 star stunna. My Lodging currently iz a 3 million dollar house, courtesy of da Og. I’m his man servant. So if a laday ain’t living in a loft or a upscale place Da great ain’t going ta feel comfortable. Make sure ya Incall is g certified and nice. Da great is used ta luxury. You’ll make great bread. Invest in ya self. Dick don’t get hard in bullshit and neva do no motels. I am shine da great!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast