Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Old or New? Does it matter?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't mind how old the building is for a personal incall. Cleanliness is important but even more so that the incall is discreet. I went to see a provider once and upon leaving there were neighbors sitting outside their patio smoking but with a clear sight of those who entered and exited the providers place. I was a bit uncomfortable because who knows what the neighbors may report to apartment mgr or LE?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Oh yeah I know exactly what you’re talking about. I let a provider on here, rent out my apartment that I was no longer using because I upgraded. She even said I’ve got a contract Stating it would only be for living purposes only because she having it at hotels & hourly. I was there three months never received any kind of violation. She was there one month received at three lease violations at one time and got evicted. I haven’t heard from her since then she hasn’t paid me what she owes me which I’m gonna have to just take that as a loss because I’ve contacted her. The apartment complex said that neighbors have pictures and the security guard have pictures and videos of the traffic going in and out of the apartment. So I completely understand wanting to be discreet

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    I’m so glad you asked this and the replies are very reassuring.

I used to rent pricey upscale condos and now I have a more humble spot. I’m super low key and most always solo yet I still had to deal with uppity ppl giving me the “there goes the the neighborhood looks.”.

Side note: those uppity ppl sure like to leave trash and let their dogs go every where.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    I’m so glad you asked this and the replies are very reassuring.

I used to rent pricey upscale condos and now I have a more humble spot. I’m super low key and most always solo yet I still had to deal with uppity ppl giving me the “there goes the the neighborhood looks.”.

Side note: those uppity ppl sure like to leave trash and let their dogs go every where.
    Girl it be like that sometimes LOL. I like my location that I'm at. Right smack-dab in the middle of Westchase. Within 15 minutes of everything basically depending on traffic. Both malls, Memorial and Galleria are within 10 to 15 minutes. Grocery stores everywhere. Nail salons I'm right smack-dab in the middle of it. Plus it's a one building apartment complex, it's a parking garage entrance, pool gym, very relaxed. My clientele tell me all the time that they like the layout and the discretion of it because number one there's no cameras in the hallway, and number two there's not anybody that lives across from me.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Girl it be like that sometimes LOL. I like my location that I'm at. Right smack-dab in the middle of Westchase. Within 15 minutes of everything basically depending on traffic. Both malls, Memorial and Galleria are within 10 to 15 minutes. Grocery stores everywhere. Nail salons I'm right smack-dab in the middle of it. Plus it's a one building apartment complex, it's a parking garage entrance, pool gym, very relaxed. My clientele tell me all the time that they like the layout and the discretion of it because number one there's no cameras in the hallway, and number two there's not anybody that lives across from me.
    IKR. It’s ok I learned lots of disarming tactics and sometime pit those peeps against each other to stay out of the fray.
    Your upgrade sounds very nice :). Yeah I’m familiar with Westchase as that’s where I stay when in Houston.

Renting is a completely different ballgame in this. It’s got to be in just the right spot from the location, to the property, right down to where your door is. I have it down to a science.

I do notice I had a lot more long term frequent clients when I lived in bougie spots. It was all so exhausting.
    I much prefer outcalls. Mainly bc unseasoned guys can be really loud and indiscreet.

Can’t necessarily blame the guys who make me really loud <3
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-02-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Can’t necessarily blame the guys who make me really loud <3
    Oh yeah? What can cause that?

As for OP, I am OK with motels/notels as long as they are clean and easy to access. As with any place nobody wants to stand out our be worried about what they finf post-appointment so understand your clientele and plan accordingly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Safe is most important.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Clean and Safe matter the most to me.
    I could care less how old the building is.
    I’m also fine with motels and hotels as long as they adhere to the clean safe criteria.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Houstonkappa View Post
    I don't mind how old the building is for a personal incall. Cleanliness is important but even more so that the incall is discreet. I went to see a provider once and upon leaving there were neighbors sitting outside their patio smoking but with a clear sight of those who entered and exited the providers place. I was a bit uncomfortable because who knows what the neighbors may report to apartment mgr or LE?
    This is why I won't work in a apartment. With a year lease? Nowhere to go, and things could escalate. You would be a sitting duck! Imo

I personally keep my home sacred because I lovey family. I'm not running them out just to see a guy. No way. My choice, may be different if I wasn't a family woman.

And I always hope gents know that I have been around for many years and trust my judgement of where I lead them to. So far I haven't had many problems. And I feel safe and secure where I am. (Old building, safe and clean)

Very good thread Kai
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Just out of curiosity: if a provider has an incall that’s an older building, clean inside & out- do you prefer that, or a more upscale location?

If you hobby at a hotel, do you prefer an hourly, or some thing a bit more expensive?

As long as the provider keeps her location clean, and safe- I’d Think that would be all that matters. But that’s just my opinion. I’m just curious to pick the brains of others LOL.
    As long as the location has a clean safe appearance on the outside and is not in a well known area for the "activity" then be it an hourly or a bit more expensive makes no difference.

I have seen providers in the past who use hourly's but because the location(s) of those hourly's were never near the normal hot spots they never get the attention of the law.

If you consider the Bissy track bandied about on this site one can figure out where it is, and what notels are being used.. figure a pinch of recon over a few days and one can zero into where to park to watch. the last thing anyone wants to do is arrange a meeting with an independent lady and meet up in the motel that is used in a hot zone. Cops see you pull in with a lady they might just bug you.

BANNED!
    Da great iz a 5 star stunna. My Lodging currently iz a 3 million dollar house, courtesy of da Og. I’m his man servant. So if a laday ain’t living in a loft or a upscale place Da great ain’t going ta feel comfortable. Make sure ya Incall is g certified and nice. Da great is used ta luxury. You’ll make great bread. Invest in ya self. Dick don’t get hard in bullshit and neva do no motels. I am shine da great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2