Thread: What do you look for in a provide pic?

Registered Male (Not Verified) maxonprice's Avatar

What do you look for in a provide pic?

So a buddy of mine recently asked me, "how do you know what they really look like because pictures can be very deceiving?"

I thought this was a good question and I shared with him my personal policy as far a provider pictures go. I've developed this policy over time through a lot of encounters. No, I don't have 9.6billion posts on here and I don't have an over-blown presence here on the board and/or on the ECCIE boards back in the day. I'm not leaning on my credibility here on the board/s, but just on my personal experience. I kinda lay low and play in the hobby quietly. I like to post on occasion and will also write an occasional review.

So I will say again, I do not claim to have 29 years of posting on the boards worth of credibility, or 32,892 provider visits, but in "my" experience, this is what my policy is in terms of how I view the provider pictures. :)

Many of us have been duped by pictures and many of us, to include me, have been surprised by the rarely occasional "BTTP" Better Than The Pic... Rare, but it does happen

When reviewing the provider's pictures, I look for the WORST picture they have...then minus 2 more from that. USUALLY, I'm right on and if I'm off then I shoulda taken more than two off.

1. If there are no pictures, that's suspect to begin with, so YMMV and it's a toss up
    2. Face only shots - Enough said - there's a reason for that - enough said
    3. Rear view only shots - again, there's a reason for that!
    4. All of this cartoon stuff plastered all over the picture... no go... there's a lot going there in terms of why all of that's there.
    5. The "tease" of reveal with clothes on. I understand the tease, but there's a reason that piece of clothing is ON.
    6. Filters and over blurred skin... enough said, there's a reason... in real life, things aren't blurred or filtered - remember that
    7. Be aware of what else is in the picture... this can tell you a LOT about what you're about to pay for

It just all depends on what you're looking for and/or what you want. A lot of the time, I really don't even care much about the pictures, I'm only interested in the act in the encounter. Sometimes though, I'm looking for something very specific or certain attributes. Sometimes I may want bigger or smaller or tiny, or blonde or brunette or whatever, sometimes I may ONLY want to see the rear view... WHATEVER... I'm just sharing some things that "I" consider when I'm looking at pictures. That's all.

Happy hunting everyone!
    DT = DEEP throat
    DEEP throat (to ME) means taking it PAST your throat. PAST the throat with no gag.
    DT does NOT mean crammed and rammed into the BACK of your throat - that (to me) is NOT DT.
    This always seems to be a confusing problem. I don't understand why.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I look for what is in the background such as pimps, guns, forbidden topic evidence, gang and pimp affiliated tattoos, a trashy incall, cigarettes, animals and lastly the lady's body.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All very valid points, But for me I learned long ago, no pic of the tummy, No go. To your point......There is a reason it is not thee

ChiveOn !! #FirstPost WOOT WOOT!!!

I'm with Doc on this one.

Ladies, take the time to clean your room. A dirty room in your pictures makes me wonder what else is dirty.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m with Utahchiveon about the midriff section. If all their pics conveniently cover their stomach, it’s for a good (bad) reason. Also, it’s about managing ur own expectations...add 15 to 20 lbs and about 5 to 7 years to their pics and you won’t be (as) disappointed. If ur lucky and they actually resemble the pics they posted, Merry Christmas!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    *raises hand* How can you tell it is a pimp in the picture?

I do hate a messy incall myself. But there are some that have crazy woman fuck on the research that have this state of room listed. I can do that as long as it ain't a stank in the place and not the sticky variety mess.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Not really a flirty kind of topic for the Intersexions forum.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial