Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Preferred Session lengths

Verified Hobbyist BCD Devildog72's Avatar
    I prefer 90 minute visits. It gives time to get to know each other and provides an unrushed time BCD.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    90 minutes to multiple hours depending on chemistry and how we click conversation wise. QV and 1/2 at this point in life are virtually useless to me. I always like to devote some of that time to the pleasure of the lady too as for me its as exciting seeing and feeling her enjoyment as it is for me.

I've done a four once and several 3 hour and really enjoyed them and would do more of them but its getting the window of time and depends on rate. One of my very favorite ladies here will do 2.5 hours for $$$ so I enjoy that and there in another I need to schedule with that is now offering 3 hours for 280.

Now retired naughtynympho1985 always had a 2 hour for $$ with a free hour so 3 for $$ and I enjoyed those several times.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Half hour for me 1 pop wonder and out the door lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    for me it depends... usually the 1 hour session is great... once in a while I will do a 90 minute session when its like a total pamper session (shower/bath massage, then the "session" with a follow short shower/bath to walk out fresh as spring time)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2