Thread: Trying to get VERIFIED... Follow me on Twitter/Check out my website DesireMonet.com

Verified Companion Companion vipdesire's Avatar

Atttention Trying to get VERIFIED... Follow me on Twitter/Check out my website DesireMonet.com

I will be hosting in Baton Rouge in the next week (After the 4th of July). I have been trying to get verified for the LONGEST. I don't know why I have not been able to do so. I have written ck and I have MULTIPLE VOUCHES AND REVIEWS but since I cannot post on the ad board on here I will let you guys know that my twitter is @VIPDesire69 http://www.twitter.com/vipdesire69. I post what city I am visiting and what dates I am hosting as well as on my website http://www.DesireMonet.com. I have NO IDEA WHEN and at this point even IF I will be verified but maybe its because... (maybe y'all know the answer better than I do). At this point what else could it be since I have no received a response from the admin on this board. I'm not that provider to be about drama. I'm really punctual and professional just check my reviews on EC and TER and I also have P411 and I am trying to utilize OH2 but it is becoming increasingly harder to do so because it does not benefit me in any way to only be able to post on the welcome forum on here. Feel free to message me on here or email me at thebirthdaygirl69@gmail.com I REALLY WISH ADVERTISING WAS AVAILABLE ON ECCIE AGAIN but I tried to work with OurHome2 but the admin have not responded or anything to me. If you know something that I don't know about being verified PLEASE let me know but at this point I have done everything that I know to be verified on here so that I may post on the ad boards.
    Last edited by vipdesire; 06-29-2020 at 01:07 PM. Reason: when I logged in my account showed not verified now it is. THANK YOU. PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST