Thread: Verification/Skip the Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Kajun33's Avatar

Verification/Skip the Games

I guess I have a 3 part question. I’ve been trying to get verified for 6 months. I’ve had 4 different providers and an agency vouch for me and still no verification. I’ve wrote a review and have reviews on eccie. Should I not worry about it as I have references that vouch for me? Has any one else had this problem? Also has anyone had Any luck with Skip the games? I’m not having any success in Lafayette. Wish there were more options when my favs aren’t here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stay away from skip the games. Nothing but 99% spam, fake AD's from Asia and the 1% that are real you do not want anything to do with. I would not touch any of the ladies there with a 10ft pole. That site is essentially a streetwalker with a cell phone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been trying to get verified on here aswell. I have followed the instructions given , given reviews, msg the mod. All to no avail. So I'm not sure what it takes. Any other mods able to give some insight?

Visit 2 verified providers from oh2 and both vouch for you. Must have 2 vouches sweetheart.
    Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have had 3 that i know of vouch for me, cc on the msg to admin and still no luck. So im not sure whats up??

Where do we start the proses or who has the sticky for verificacion proses?

Registered Male (Not Verified) VivaLove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajun33 View Post
    Also has anyone had Any luck with Skip the games? I’m not having any success in Lafayette. Wish there were more options when my favs aren’t here.
    Ehh... Skip The Games is more or less a hit or miss. As mentioned, a lot of the posts on there are scams but that doesn't mean that it is all bad. I do know there are some good providers (some of whom I have really enjoyed) who post on STG. I think the best rule of thumb for STG is probably to avoid it UNLESS the provider has been reviewed on one of the boards (OH2, Eccie, etc.), provided the reviews seem interesting to you.