Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verification/Skip the Games

Registered Male (Not Verified) Kajun33's Avatar

Verification/Skip the Games

I guess I have a 3 part question. I’ve been trying to get verified for 6 months. I’ve had 4 different providers and an agency vouch for me and still no verification. I’ve wrote a review and have reviews on eccie. Should I not worry about it as I have references that vouch for me? Has any one else had this problem? Also has anyone had Any luck with Skip the games? I’m not having any success in Lafayette. Wish there were more options when my favs aren’t here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stay away from skip the games. Nothing but 99% spam, fake AD's from Asia and the 1% that are real you do not want anything to do with. I would not touch any of the ladies there with a 10ft pole. That site is essentially a streetwalker with a cell phone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have been trying to get verified on here aswell. I have followed the instructions given , given reviews, msg the mod. All to no avail. So I'm not sure what it takes. Any other mods able to give some insight?

Visit 2 verified providers from oh2 and both vouch for you. Must have 2 vouches sweetheart.
    Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have had 3 that i know of vouch for me, cc on the msg to admin and still no luck. So im not sure whats up??

Where do we start the proses or who has the sticky for verificacion proses?

Retired Companion

Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbull View Post
    I have had 3 that i know of vouch for me, cc on the msg to admin and still no luck. So im not sure whats up??
    backlogged, short staffed, rapid growth of members, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Tex2000 View Post
    Where do we start the proses or who has the sticky for verificacion proses?
    OH2 Verification Process

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am with yall, had verified provider vouch and all but still nothing!!

I attempted to submit a couple reviews but have had issues. I have decided to reactivate my P411 account as that is a good verification site that many providers accept. I understand the need for references and verification but I've always felt weird about giving out references, even after I've made sure the referred providers know I'm asking them to be a reference. All providers need to do what they have to do to ensure their safety as there are many asshats out there. I do wish it was easier to become "verified" at different places. There used to be a site called date check that you could register with that would periodically verify your employment information and was really good but it went bust.

I do try and keep my handle the same across sites so it's easy to see my history.

I said this a couple times before.

Nail one of the admin chicks. Give her a good review.

BAM, you;re verified. SImple.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m still waiting as well. I cannot even see reviews I’ve submitted. Do we have an admin here in the Lafayette area?

Verification

Ditto for me on the verification. Why is it so complicated? I have given up and just use references

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^ don't give up

I have had 3 vouch for me and refer me for verification, but again, to no avail. I have 4 pages of reviews on eccie.

My hobby availability is so sporadic these days , I just have given up for the most part. I stick to the same 2-3 FBSM providers I've seen for years since they already know me.

I will keep trying though, there are still some dream providers out there that I truly do wish to become acquainted with.

Skip the Games is a decent alternative. South Louisiana seems to be pretty barren of providers on this site, STG is only slightly better. I don't want to participate in the verification process, so I have no issues with that. Like southerngaijin I lean more towards brick and mortar massage providers or even sugar relationships. If you do use STG I would suggest having a no deposit and no photo policy, those are two of the biggest scams as far as blackmail and just taking your deposit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast