Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it’s unfair, or....

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Do you think it’s unfair, or....

OK so I have a question for the gentleman. But ladies feel free to chime in:

I understand that we all have different screening methods. People ask for work badge photos. People ask for pictures holding up so many fingers. People ask for just some type of picture of the person they’re meeting with. Hobbyists: you all can see pics of the provider of your choice & many more. You all can read reviews on us, and have a men’s lounge- where I’m sure interesting convo takes place, lol.. And someways you gentlemen, do have the upper hand because you can find out more stuff about us (hobby related). However why do you guys get so offensive, or deny sending a picture? Why is that a problem? The reason we do it is to make sure, I am guessing, that you are the same person that’s going to be showing up at the door. So it’s OK for you all to see pictures of us prior to the meeting, and for you to decide based on our views and pictures. But we can’t see pictures of you because some of you might not want to send them, and there is no review section for men so we can’t read reviews on you.

And my apologies if this post looks weird because I’m using voice text right now and sometimes it just won’t let me be great, LOL. I hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S.

I’m just wanting opinions on this. Either way it doesn’t matter to me. I don’t require pictures. Now if it’s a newbie and he has absolutely no kind of verification- Then I’ll ask for a picture of him..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ck1942, for years now, has instructed all companions that:

You must have two rules;

1) you make the rules,

2) you make sure the hobbyists know your rules.

And, I instruct the hobbyists that,

1) each lady has the right to make her own rules, and

2) if you don't agree to her rules, MOVE ON!

The basic rule of respect at oh2 is just that ^^^ and disrespecting individual's rules can result in staff reprimand.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

No i don't think it's unfair personally because if that makes the companion feel safe and a hobbyist wants to see her then its comply or keep it moving.

There are some companions who won't see a client without photo verification no matter how many references or alternative screening methods they supply.

Most hobbyists wish to retain as much anonymity as possible so the more info divulged the higher the risk if things were to go south for some reason. Sending a photo for some hobbyists is synonymous to certain screening requirements it's just too personal so they freak out.
    Last edited by LiveFree; 06-27-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree View Post
    Most hobbyists wish to retain as much anonymity as possible so the more info divulged the higher the risk if things were to go south for some reason. Sending a photo for some guys is synonymous to certain screening requirements it's just too personal so they freak out.
    I understand that. And I completely respect the anonymity part about everything. Discretion is my top main priority along with safety. But like I said guys can see our pictures, reviews on us but we can’t do that. So, I was just wondering why some guys get extremely been out of shape when a provider asked for a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

You must have two rules;

1) you make the rules,

The basic rule of respect at oh2 is just that ^^^ and disrespecting individual's rules can result in staff reprimand.
    Unfortunately, some men act less than appealing & get disrespectful. I’ve never had the issue really, as I stated before I don’t really require sending a picture as part of my screening methods. But I have seen quite a few posts, questioning, or complaining about this very subject, or any other method that a girl may have but they don’t agree with. Like asking is it normal.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Just chiming in for my little 2 cent here. Before i say anything, i would just say 100% with ck about providers making their rules and just either follow or move on. But for argument sake on the OP's question, yes there are men that refuse to share pics of themselves, however, there are provider who also refuse to share pics of themselves leaving their face blur or just dont have any pics of themselves to verify that they are indeed the woman in the picture as well. So, my counter point is that i imagine base on either how they were taught when they enter the hobby or past experience has taught them otherwise? But yes, interesting topic, i would like to see how this thread expand.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

You must have two rules;

1) you make the rules,

And This Is Why You Are A Smart, Smart Man...
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I understand that. And I completely respect the anonymity part about everything. Discretion is my top main priority along with safety. But like I said guys can see our pictures, reviews on us but we can’t do that. So, I was just wondering why some guys get extremely been out of shape when a provider asked for a pic.
    I am one of those who dont send pics. It is for my own comfort level on discretion, nothing to do with the lady. It ensures I can reduce chances of a lady going bsc with my pics and causing me trouble. We can both have clean fun and go our ways. As said, ladies have rules and if we men choose not to follow them, then we are choosing mot to see the lady.

Only problem is that in the world of business, the seller has to entice the buyer and not the other way around, so it does put ladies at a position where guys have to see them and read reviews first. That is just how most markets work when there is competition.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    I am one of those who dont send pics. It is for my own comfort level on discretion, nothing to do with the lady. It ensures I can reduce chances of a lady going bsc with my pics and causing me trouble. We can both have clean fun and go our ways. As said, ladies have rules and if we men choose not to follow them, then we are choosing mot to see the lady.

Only problem is that in the world of business, the seller has to entice the buyer and not the other way around, so it does put ladies at a position where guys have to see them and read reviews first. That is just how most markets work when there is competition.

You said it right here!!! I don’t send photos either, for the exact same reason. If a lady requires it I politely tell her I’m not comfortable with that and move on. Too easy.

Your second point is spot on. It’s on the lady to entice the guy. It’s not “fair” from a providers perspective, but the only real faces that she cars about is Franklin, Hamilton, & Jackson.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Double post...sorry
    Last edited by richard fitzwell; 06-28-2020 at 08:47 AM.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Most providers don't show their face in the pictures, can we do the same?, and if you ask for a photo, I send you one, only showing from the neck down....
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I understand your point OP but in this case the seller makes money off of how they look and by perceived performance; ie reviews. For the most part this is a costly transaction, no one enjoys squandering 160-400 dollars for an hour. The hesitance from the hobbyists stems from the simple fact we don't trust the female and we don't know who the provider has behind her. There have been some well known providers to all of a sudden change overnight for whatever reason or get entangled by an unsavory dude. It's a risky business; one in which each side is trying to mitigate risk.

On point sir. That's exactly correct. The seller is marketing their goods. Competition is fierce. And as sir richard fitzwell noted the providers really care about faces on the paper that's given.

Good topic madam
    Last edited by whiteknight; 06-28-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Just recently a provider a NCNS on a client and willing to expose his photo to other providers.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast