Companion's Handle: Strawberry Chaos
Date of Visit: 6-23-20
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: (254)548-8037
Email Address: Natashablondin71@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rawberry-Chaos
City, State: Temple, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? on-time
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MISC, CG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 40s
Hair Color and Length: Blond wig long
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'3 110lbs, a cup spinner
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:

I made arrangements with Strawberry (SB) using PM. She is on E , too. She gave me close-in location details using phone. Incall was ok during the daytime.

She left the door open and was waiting inside. She had on a bra and pantie set that had long cloth strips that wrapped around her body and legs. We had a quick make-out session of LFK, BFK and some feeling up.

I took a quick shower as I was in the middle of a trip north.

She met me in the bedroom. We made-out and talked about the hobby, and other sites. I moved to suck her tits and on down to DATY. She reached a toy egg set and vibed her pussy as I dined.

We moved around so she could BBBJ me. Soon, that worked it way to a 69 with her on top. We played with some of her toys.

I wanted to feel that pussy so we started in missionary then CG. She rode me a long time and used a egg on her clit and the same time.

Back to me on top, she pushed an egg in her ass and one in her pussy with my cock. I knew that I could not last with that so I pulled out.

We used some bigger toys on her and a few on me just for a short time. Once we put a vibrating dildo on my cock with some bands and covered both with a condom. We tried to insert it in her pussy. She said it was in but I could feel nothing so we went back to a BBBJ for a cum shot on her body.

I told her I was going to write my initials in the cum which I did. She told me to write her initials, too. I did that, too. She was in no hurry, we continued to play in the cum and let in dry where it was.

It was a fun 90 min for $300, a little higher and longer than my usual but I have been saving up with the virus.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.