Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Short dyed blondish
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Tanned reasonable body, tatted, back acne
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    She offered L3. Started a halfhearted massage. No aptitude for it. Realizing this, I offered her a massage. She seemed to enjoy it and fell asleep. She said she would not do L2. Was half asleep and would not get into position to allow L3. Limp. Unresponsive. Then tried to end the session. I had to basically insist on her finishing with a L1 on principle. No work ethic, no customer service. What one could expect from a date you drugged. Avoid.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Vicktx817's Avatar

Well worth my time!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with dray but I have a different one with her. I actually did the FS with her but I only had 3 bills so she agreed to that. Once we established the donation yeah it seem like she just wanted to do k-9 and have me finished off really quick but I kinda knew the drill and I surprised her with the freak inside. I told her to lay down on the message table I seen how pretty the kitty looked I was hungry and went to town once she knew how I was craving the freaky stuff she stop me she left the room and came back with a vibrating toy had me go balls deep while she used the toy on her clit and what amazing sounds she made with that then I got from behind , Mish, and when it was time for me to unload guess what she was too with this crazy cross eye thing she was doing when we both finally came. Again different experience I guess you gotta senses some of these things out get the providers to get that freak out of them trust me

One word: rubratings.

That said, I like the honesty in her ad: "I have no Professional Massage Training and I'm confident I will do just fine."
    And she did admit she's not looking for repeat business.

What carries the day for me, much as I want to support local talent vs. driving all the way to Dallas, is OP's observation that the pictures are out of date.