Thread: MAJOR SPECIAL SAT + SUN ONLY>>> Want in? Want pics? Don’t want to miss this? OPEN ME>

MAJOR SPECIAL SAT + SUN ONLY>>> Want in? Want pics? Don’t want to miss this? OPEN ME>

This Saturday and Sunday I will be available from 12pm-10pm BOTH days, choosing only a select few who will be verified and can book a little in advance. Last minute requests may be accommodated If everything works out. I am very low volume do not book back to back and do not watch the clock.

For these 2 days ONLY:
    260-60 mins
    320-90 mins

Aside from the typical I am beautiful from head to toe description, I am also a young but experienced, talented, smart, friendly and generous individual. I truly aim for certainty that you have the best time and are completely satisfied, fulfilled, and feel a complete release once you leave my arms. On every type of level of intimacy, affection, and a sexual connection, I want you to be at your happiest. I can promise that I have spent my role here perfecting the art and take great pride in self care, learning more with each new encounter and wanting to cater to those that have great expectations, are well mannered, and respectfully request ONLY THE BEST TIME EVER.

HAPPY TO SEND PICS•••Once you have been screened and verified by a reference.
    In order to book with me you must have references. I do not see new gents. (No matter how much you offer me)

EXOTICEZRA@YAHOO.COM
    is the ONLY way to contact and book. It’s fast and I check it every few minutes thru out the days I am available and have posted.
    SCREENING:
    Please send a complete inquiry including: the day, time, duration you prefer, a brief description of yourself to match with the reference’s description, your age, and of course your references or list of refs that can vouch for you. Sending me their links would be awesome too. If you only have seen one well known lady that is just fine also. Or shoot me an email and I will send you a quick link to a form. (No real information names or employment info required)

THOSE THAT BOOK WELL IN ADVANCE + keep appt time > Take an extra 10 bucks off.

LOCATION:near med center easy access off hwy gorgeous location, always locked, very little traffic including a very quick and easy way inside the door. Beautiful fully stocked very sanitized and organized, romantically lit and set for relaxation, sexually ambient kind of place. If you need a little courage, lmk your poison and I will try to provide it for you.

SPECIAL ENDS SUNDAY 10pm.

see you this weekend!
    ez
    ExoticEzra@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by exoticezra; 06-26-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.