Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curious, questions to providers

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    As for the piercings, I think it increases arousal for some.

Appearantly they stir melodramatic disdain too; win win!
    I object! My disdain is never stirred, it's always lightly brushed and sauteed.
    In the Night...In The Dark

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    I object! My disdain is never stirred, it's always lightly brushed and sauteed.
    Either way: you’re cookt!

;) :x

Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
    WASP ??? REALLY ?? for really didn't know people still used that term....
    IKR! Obsolete terms and notions in 2020 stiiiiiiill heeeeeeere?!!!! Incredible

If I Lived in Austin, I would want to meet E J L, just for the interesting conversation she'd bring to the table.
    Wow a man wanting just interesting conversation all sounds good and well til maintaining eye contact loses the battle with the functions of their penis... either way: SKREWED!

Probably gonna get something pierced now so I can feel something.... at the very least to piss some of y’all off hehehehe :p

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by atm4gfe2 View Post
    If your nipples hurt, I would like to kiss and lick them gently to make them feel better. Might take a while ;) Sure would make ME feel better.

Teeee heeeee
    :giggle:
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

20th--22nd FLEXIBLE NW Heights--Galleria

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Wow a man wanting just interesting conversation all sounds good and well til maintaining eye contact loses the battle with the functions of their penis... either way: SKREWED!

Probably gonna get something pierced now so I can feel something.... at the very least to piss some of y’all off hehehehe :p

I look forward to seeing you post! That’s are hilarious, your tear their ass up every time! Lmao!!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

New/fresh tattoos and piercings are easily prone to staph infections. No thanks.
    Homemade, messed-up, tattoos makes me think someone is doing forbidden stuff.
    Tasteful tats are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    I look forward to seeing you post! That’s are hilarious, your tear their ass up every time! Lmao!!
    Oh a lil banter ain’t never hurt nobody.
    I quite like when ppl here take advantage of posts set up perfectly for shooting the shit.

The witty ppl here break up all the seriousness and egotism.

Also, nothing wrong with a curious question.

Verified Companion Companion
    After I got my tits done, I had them pierced for awhile because it made my nipples super perky. So when I wouldn’t wear a bra, which was often, you could see my piercings and it just honestly made my Tits look better in my opinion! I’ve grown out of it, took them out with my last BF who was freaked out by them! I never lost sensitivity though!
    GFE/PSE Spinner - Natural Redhead
    Check out my About Me for info* & my Photo Albums for Photos!

No Newbies
    2+ RECENT* Refs. & Phone # for booking
    254-633-2172

Same Day/Fast Booking on P411
    **P411 Clients are given lower rates.
    https://preferred411.com/P291337

REVIEWS! ECCIE
    https://eccie.net/member.php?u=454572

xoxo Charismatic Chloie

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar

If/when you do... please let me know. I'd want to give that piercing adequate appreciation.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by charismaticchloie View Post
    After I got my tits done, I had them pierced for awhile because it made my nipples super perky. So when I wouldn’t wear a bra, which was often, you could see my piercings and it just honestly made my Tits look better in my opinion! I’ve grown out of it, took them out with my last BF who was freaked out by them! I never lost sensitivity though!
    Good for you. Perhaps I can gather more data for my study?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I was called a stallion and posted ads with the tagline. I couldn't answer why when a client asked why I called myself that lol. It's been a few years. I'm told that I am the definition for my body measurement who knows. I'm also told a very tall woman, and that I am not. I'm not to hip with the slang. I just use coke bottle curvy. It seems to do the job now a days.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I was called a stallion and posted ads with the tagline. I couldn't answer why when a client asked why I called myself that lol. It's been a few years. I'm told that I am the definition for my body measurement who knows. I'm also told a very tall woman, and that I am not. I'm not to hip with the slang. I just use coke bottle curvy. It seems to do the job now a days.
    Thank you for your reply. I would compare you to a hour clock, the curvy sand bowl that narrows at the waist the lets the grains drain into the identical bowl at the bottom. The sand takes an hour to pass from top to bottom. Turn the clock over to start another hour. Curvy top, narrows to thin waist, flows to curvy bottom. Whereas a coke bottle is narrow up top, curves to wider in the middle and flared a bit at the bottom, if I recall correctly. But gentlemen know what you mean. That is all that counts in marketing ...

You stay safe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2