Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, see ROS
    Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, multiple positions
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: $500, see ROS
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: Lexie smokes weed
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Lexie is stunningly beautiful, petite, and youthful looking. She's 4'10, about 100 lbs, and is in great shape - virtually no body fat. A cup boobs (I prefer smaller).
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I first came across Lexie a few months ago. Messaged her and never heard back. Tried again last week and she got back to me 3 days later. It then took 2 days (she generally replies very slowly) to set an appointment. We agreed on 06/23/2020. Less than two hours before our appointment, she said she had to reschedule. We rescheduled for 06/24/2020.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 06-26-2020 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Ros

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review and heads up. That's a PASS

Thanks for the review. Despite the "no" recommendation, I found the ROS to warrant some consideration of seeing her on my part. She is beautiful and actually sounds like fun. I know that chemistry, even in the hobby, is important. I am sorry that you two did not have the right chemistry. However, I've read enough "no" reviews of providers who I have a great chemistry with who don't have chemistry with another. I am interested in seeing this beautiful gal.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting, and it's unfortunate you had a bad experience like that considering how much you gave (for others reading, he gave an extra $ for BBFS).

I see you're a BBFS guy. No judgement, but I do think you're overpaying for this agency's girls just because they advertise it in the open. I'll agree it's difficult in Austin, but you can find somewhat comparable looking girls who provide better
    service and probably work it out with them if they're open to it, all at a lesser rate. For example, Avery69 or CandyJewelz.
    Last edited by TR1955; 06-25-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TR1955 View Post
    I see you're a BBFS guy. No judgement, but I do think you're overpaying for this agency's girls just because they advertise it in the open. I'll agree it's difficult in Austin, but you can find somewhat comparable looking girls who provide better
    service and probably work it out with them if they're open to it, all at a lesser rate. For example, Avery69 or CandyJewelz.
    I concur. Candy and Avery provide same service for much less.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yep

Sorry for the let down.

There are some great babes out there.... at a much better price.

It's important to do your research

Just because a girl is super hot, does not mean she is going to be fun or into it.

Do your research, it will save you a lot of grief and money

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was planning to go visit, but will pass for now. She could be SO awesome - definitely hot, great body and flexible. Thanks for the info.