Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: peeking in to say hello

peeking in to say hello

Its been awhile since I have posted anything due to all of the Covid-19 stuff.

How has everyone been? Anything fun and exciting?

I have been reading more of my bucket list books, decluttering my place of all old or unused possessions, working on myself through my 5 mile run every day, connecting with lost friendships and now I have jut recently gotten my very own private incall. I was not going to let this pandemic hold me down.

What are some things you all have been doing to stay occupied during all of this? I would love to read your updates.

I miss you all and can't wait until this is all behind us so that we can presume to being horny teenagers again...or at least acting like it, lol.

I would love to see pics of some of the things you have been doing. I have included a pic of the weight I have dropped since all of this started.

XOXO

MP

Welcome back!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Don’t let the Chinese Coronavirus get you down dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Pretty much work, work, chill at the crib and go get that stress relief.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Hi welcome back!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back! You're looking fantastic! Can't wait for a closer inspection :)

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    Its been awhile...

...can't wait until this is all behind us so that we can presume to being horny teenagers again...or at least acting like it, lol.
    Hey old friend... As soon as it's safe to breathe air in the same room again, I'm gonna get you over here and mess up your hair haha
    A ship in harbor is safe. But that is not what ships are built for.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hey there! Long time no see babe
    Personally I've been insanely busy with working my RW job. Being HR during a pandemic has been interesting to say the least.

Hope everyone's staying safe!

xoxo Naomi
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Hi!! Mostly for me: indulging my creativity through my blogging, painting, etc focusing on my other business, grilling, Biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking, park workouts (all away from people as much as I can), trying to find shows that hold my interest beyond a frw episodes, disney movies, book club and a couple of weekly zoom calls for connection, focusing on healing my sciatic nerve injury from hell, reading a couple of books, trying to not stress eat too much because Covid sucks, being extremely horny, continuing to entertain the idea of buying a harness for my cat and finally take her on a walk.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

I am glad to see everyone is doing well for the most part. I am ready to play haha

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Mallory, I was doing fine until...

I saw your photo. Now I have to abuse myself all over again!

Lookin' downright delectable!

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post

Mallory really has it going on upstairs, downstairs, inside and out. Personally, I don't see how anyone could ask for more! A total babe and a great person to hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post

thanks babe!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greented View Post
    Mallory really has it going on upstairs, downstairs, inside and out. Personally, I don't see how anyone could ask for more! A total babe and a great person to hang out with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Miss Mallory...aka miss perfect body...at least to me!!!...hope all is well with you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast