Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Houston BJ Thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eros Apollo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmonty1973 View Post
    Anna NIkkole is fucking awsome
    We think alike. Anna is a sweetheart with incredible oral skill!
    She is a great provider.... especially good with newbies!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    On a sidenote, can we all take a moment to appreciate Fluffy’s ass?!
    A moment WELL SPENT! Yummy

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Word of advice to some guys: dont even ask for a bng CW/EDGING session. I personally don't do them & prefer a guy do a hr (more time to be teased)..

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    I’m not Worshiping No Winky But I Will Make It Wiggle Wiggle & Disappear !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Hoping very soon- like Fri ��

- - - Updated - - -

Word of advice to some guys: dont even ask for a bng CW/EDGING session. I personally don't do them & prefer a guy do a hr (more time to be teased)..
    Again- sound advice !

Wiggle, wobble & disappear

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That was some world class wigglin', Dorthy!

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    With all due respect ma'am, some days a man doesn't want to spend an hour, have a conversation and go down a certain rabbit hole....he just wants his d..k sucked and wants to hear moans, a lil slurping and a ' damnbaby I luv your big ol d..k.'
    Cheers

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You are a goddess😉

Quote Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
    With all due respect ma'am, some days a man doesn't want to spend an hour, have a conversation and go down a certain rabbit hole....he just wants his d..k sucked and wants to hear moans, a lil slurping and a ' damnbaby I luv your big ol d..k.'
    Cheers
    Well, with all do respect to you- every visitor I see usually wants a FH.. I suggest it, but majority of the time- They are the ones that contact me, requesting that time length. I don’t offer CW or edging sessions for less than a half hour. And I don’t know any provider personally, who offers quick visit sessions for those two specific services. Do you go in someone’s location, introduce yourself, get comfortable, she gets comfortable, things happen, and by the time you are halfway through if that, you’re 15 minutes may already be up. And I’m just saying for some of those that are clockwatchers. Apparently you might’ve had some bad CW experiences, and edging experiences. To get the full pleasure of edging- @ least a HH or fh is suggested- ESPECIALLY, if msog is requested. You sound like what you want is just a strait up bj. THERES AN ABSOLUTE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REG BJ & CW/EDGING. It’s damn near an art.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
    Cheers
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, with all do respect to you- every visitor I see usually wants a FH.. I suggest it, but majority of the time- They are the ones that contact me, requesting that time length. I don’t offer CW or edging sessions for less than a half hour. And I don’t know any provider personally, who offers quick visit sessions for those two specific services. Do you go in someone’s location, introduce yourself, get comfortable, she gets comfortable, things happen, and by the time you are halfway through if that, you’re 15 minutes may already be up. And I’m just saying for some of those that are clockwatchers. Apparently you might’ve had some bad CW experiences, and edging experiences. To get the full pleasure of edging- @ least a HH or fh is suggested- ESPECIALLY, if msog is requested. You sound like what you want is just a strait up bj. THERES AN ABSOLUTE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REG BJ & CW/EDGING. It’s damn near an art.
    Those truly into CW/Edging know that anything under an hour barely gets the session going. I've enjoyed it for several years now and consider 90 to just acceptable and multi hour visits the best. You are correct not to offer it if BNG is what they want there is no time for edging or CW, Hell after the action starts I wouldn't even be near the edge in 15 minutes or even 30. I need to ride that edge as long as possible resisting and holding back against all she has while being pushed and taunted to release.

Registered Male (Not Verified) wanna_be_rode's Avatar
    I need to update my to do list :)
    Something something cigarette...

Something something memory ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A good ol cock worshiping bbbj is exactly what I need. Very few can really do it like they say. I find when a girl is really into it is when she excels. I’ve only had a couple in this hobby that have made me cum. And most of the time I visited them over and over only for that. I’ve never really experienced the edging but I’m sure it feels good!

I’ve had guys who INSIST cw/edging/bbbj doesn’t make them cum. Well, the look of surprise & satisfaction, after about 10-20 min, when his cock is rock hard & throbbing- then I stop b4 he blows- yeah, that turns me on! Especially when I see his legs get tight and stiff and his toes curl. The best though, is when he blows his load after about half an hour to 45 minutes. And then I say oh well I thought it was hard for you to finish, LOL. And then we would both share a laugh. So I agree that some providers don’t really either know what they’re doing, or don’t enjoy it. And if you don’t enjoy it it’s going to show.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast