Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey I’m a new young and gorgeous girl visiting until Sunday looking for fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by flysquad69 View Post
    Just saw her!! She is 100% real and pics are spot on. Amazing body. Pretty quiet maybe just nerves idk but still had a great time!!
    Going to post a review?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker41 View Post
    I had a great time Kelsey-William, hope to see you when you get back sweetie.
    Posting a review?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    With deference and understanding to Kelsey:
    This hobby has many different types of risk for everyone involved.
    Couple of months ago, as I’m on my back enjoying a bbbj, there comes multiple very loud banging knocks on the room door...
    “This is hotel security, we know you’re prostituting in our hotel, you have 30 minutes to gather your belongings, and GET OUT!!!!!
    So, dear Kelsey, yes I might get kinda freaked out when a Cop looks me over as I get out of my car headed to your appointment.
    YES I was looking forward to our appointment!!!!! Still want to see you!!! But that particular day was a bad chilling day. I have LOTS to lose, so yes I’m cautious! SINCERELY, 777guy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gandalf4301, yes I’ll be posting a review sometime this week hope i can from my phone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 777guy View Post
    Kelsey,
    I had an appointment today at 10:00am. We had messaged for 2 days. Sounded very nice. Got to her hotel, she sent room #. Just as I was getting out of my car, a Plano Police cruiser comes into parking lot driving real slow looking at every person and every car. CRAP!!!!
    I’m wearing my mask and sunglasses, Cop gives me a look, my heart starts flipping out. I stay cool and get back in my car real slow, start up and very slowly drive away. Texted Kelsey about my departure. Dang it!!!!! I was SO looking forward to an hour of loving that young girl.
    So you just parked and you get out of your car. Then you stare down the cop and get back in your car and drive off. Good job making yourself look suspicious. Just act cool and normal and have a story planned about what you are doing and you will be fine.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
    So you just parked and you get out of your car. Then you stare down the cop and get back in your car and drive off. Good job making yourself look suspicious.
    Good catch!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2