Thread: Hit me up I'm bored lonely

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hit me up I'm bored lonely

I sell videos and pics whatever you want im alexis I'm bored and lonely text me 210 634five.six.two.three wont let me upload pics I'll sent you one in text
    Last edited by Alexis marbach; 06-22-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Looking for fun!$!$

In alexis I'm offering my nudes pics and videos $$$$ anything you want pics 15 videos 30
    Also meet up.
    Qv60
    Hh80
    H100
    Bare
    Qv100
    Hh200
    H300
    Military and 90
    21063456two.three
    No being plz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Here is the link to the thread you requested:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

How to be verified:

Have verified hobbyist/companions PM me -- ck1942 -- with a confirmation vouch for you. If someone referred you here, have them PM me, too. While referrals are valued, they are not confirmations.

Companions and hobbyist at ourhome2 are equals; we are not like other communities.

No hobbyist may demand anything from a companion except equal treatment; those who demand more should be reported within the companion security areas or to community guides or management.

This ^^^^ is the same information contained in the link Mokoa provided to you. Please follow it if you wish to get verified.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ll save all of you from getting robbed. Met this girl a few years back. It’s cash and dash.

At least it was with someone using the same pics.