Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NCNS sticky1973 🙄

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. LilPretty View Post
    You say don't send photos yet guys still complain and keep asking for photos
    Exactly. Guys ask girls for pics all the time, when clearly pics are in the ad or our albums. BUT, if a provider asks for a pic- those same guys flip out. It’s a double standard.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    I am pretty sure you ladies have some kind of method which allows other providers to be aware of timewasters and guys that NCNS. I do not see anywhere publically that guys can post a list of providers who NCNS, if there is one, can you provide a link? Many times, just like a black list or DNS list of hobbyists, it is not because the guys are dangerous to the community, shorted a provider or even did a NCNS, it is an opionated vendetta designed to hurt the hobbyist for a writing a bad review or that the guy said something to her she did not like. And the same holds true for hobbyists that report providers. By keeping a private list instead of public, the offending people cannot see it and cannot change their handle. But, as we all know, mandles and WKs keep what is said privately in the ML out in the open, the same cannot be said of the ladies only areas. The question you have to ask yourself is, does it appear to be a pattern by an individual as DIFFERENT providers are reporting the same thing or is it the same provider that keeps pushing an agenda?
    Spot on !
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Time for this to close.

Several "adjustments" will be forthcoming for certain posters regarding access hereabouts.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3