Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NCNS sticky1973 🙄

Verified Companion Companion SpinnerCindy's Avatar

NCNS sticky1973 🙄

So I’ve met with this guy a few times before, so when he contacted me tonight i didn’t think nothing of it but to continue the schedule. He’s never ghosted me before. Well he booked two appointments. One with me and one with my girlfriend Vikki. A hour each with us both, one after the other. He was supposed to see me for a hour, then her for a hour. He informed me he only wanted to get a hourly room so he could use cash and not his card to leave a paper trail... So then I sent him the address to a room that does hourlys. He agreed to our donations and agreed to the address I provided for him & the times to meet... Well it came time to meet, and NOTHING! Me and my girlfriend both were contacting him, and NOTHING... wasted babysitter fees and totally wasted our time.. I’m confused cuz I’ve seen him a few times before and he’s always been nice and cordial.. but he wants to go silent on me, until hours later. And while I was communicating with him during scheduling, he tries to offer us drugs...

Idc what the excuse is. He should’ve been honest and told us both he couldn’t meet anymore. But instead he totally goes silent on us...

I have his phone number and photo if anyone needs it.

I’ll never see him again, as I thought he was good to go since I’ve met with him before; a few times. But I guess he’s changed. Idk

Follow me on Snapchat & Twitter: spinnercindy

Follow me on Instagram: spinnercindyxoxo
    *NO AA*

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    Please share
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

Verified Companion Companion
    He has No called no showed on me 2 times and still continues to contact me as if I’m going to give him another chance I mean he will text me up until the appointment time then says “can I push back to (different time) “
    Well if he gave me more notice I’d be interested in pushing back but he will be 10 mins late and ask to push back a whole hour. I’m not dealing with him anymore. Lol
    No longer seeing anyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
    So I’ve met with this guy a few times before, so when he contacted me tonight i didn’t think nothing of it but to continue the schedule. He’s never ghosted me before. Well he booked two appointments. One with me and one with my girlfriend Vikki. A hour each with us both, one after the other. He was supposed to see me for a hour, then her for a hour. He informed me he only wanted to get a hourly room so he could use cash and not his card to leave a paper trail... So then I sent him the address to a room that does hourlys. He agreed to our donations and agreed to the address I provided for him & the times to meet... Well it came time to meet, and NOTHING! Me and my girlfriend both were contacting him, and NOTHING... wasted babysitter fees and totally wasted our time.. I’m confused cuz I’ve seen him a few times before and he’s always been nice and cordial.. but he wants to go silent on me, until hours later. And while I was communicating with him during scheduling, he tries to offer us drugs...

Idc what the excuse is. He should’ve been honest and told us both he couldn’t meet anymore. But instead he totally goes silent on us...

I have his phone number and PHOTOif anyone needs it.

I’ll never see him again, as I thought he was good to go since I’ve met with him before; a few times. But I guess he’s changed. Idk
    And this fellas is why you NEVER send a picture...

Verified Companion Companion SpinnerCindy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    If you don’t do anything wrong, your photo won’t be passed around. It’s pretty simple. Don’t book not only one but TWO appointments if you know you’re going to go ghost right at the meeting time...
    I was mainly speaking to the ladies about his number & photo so he doesn’t make a new handle and keep doing the same thing or whatever else... it’s called us girls sticking together! Just like the men stick together when their time is wasted by a provider.. No one likes a time waster.... specially someone I’ve seen a few times before.

Follow me on Snapchat & Twitter: spinnercindy

Follow me on Instagram: spinnercindyxoxo
    *NO AA*

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
    If you don’t do anything wrong, your photo won’t be passed around. It’s pretty simple. Don’t book not only one but TWO appointments if you know you’re going to go ghost right at the meeting time...
    I was mainly speaking to the ladies about his number & photo so he doesn’t make a new handle and keep doing the same thing or whatever else... it’s called us girls sticking together! Just like the men stick together when their time is wasted by a provider.. No one likes a time waster.... specially someone I’ve seen a few times before.
    Ok - much to unpack. When a guy sends you his pictures, he has an expectation that it will be kept private, especially if there is a fallout for whatever reasons. What you said breaks that trust they put in you when they gave you their personal info. It is not "I will only use it for verification" but now its "I may also use it to screw you over if I feel like it coz of xyz reasons".

Yep - you are a good reminder why gents need to be cautious in revealing any personal info to providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    100%.

No pics, no deposits. NCNS sucks but you don't share photos, unless he committed a crime.

Especially since apparently you've seen them before? Ya, this provider needs to go on the never contact list.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    not an alert; moved to coed forum.

much better posting these data in the companion security forum.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This is the usual "Send a pic for verification, it will be destroyed afterwards"

Passing out "verification" photos of former clients because you got NCNS'd?

SMH

His handle and number would have suffice.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    100%.

No pics, no deposits. NCNS sucks but you don't share photos, unless he committed a crime.

Especially since apparently you've seen them before? Ya, this provider needs to go on the never contact list.
    Lol the guy offered drugs to her , thats like super ilegal. You contradicted yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    So much for needing a photo, for screening purposes only, or a photo of your ID, yikes......very very bad Idea, picture verification and deposits, just don't do it, no matter how good the pussy look..
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

maybe she is sharing his photo because of the FORBIDDEN thing he is doing & he HAS CHANGED.
    Using her as a reference could cause problems !!! If he does illegal things that could cause his behavior to escalate then, other providers want to know asap. Girls get mad when they aren't informed about forbidden shit.
    Would you want someone coming to a session with an illegal substa*ce?
    Or being strung out while doing a session? Not

This pertains to both men and women in our hobbyverse.

Quote Originally Posted by hell777 View Post
    Lol the guy offered drugs to her , thats like super ilegal. You contradicted yourself.
    Speaking of illegal offerings...on a ****** board, I don't know whose contradictory. He may offer, you can say no and move on. Nothing about his conduct seems to escalate into a pic sharing frenzy. Were you in any danger? Do you think he poses a danger to others?

Or is this just an ncns and an offer you definitely can and did refuse?

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    ladies and gentlemen it is not about the pictures it is about our safety.
    the ladies know what I am talking about and for the men...
    We are ALL on the board no need for insults, obviously discretion is of upmost importance to everyone myself included. Thats it
    Last edited by Vicky Zafirah; 08-11-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast