Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In Fort Worth next Month! What area is best?

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDoll View Post
    It's my understanding that we are allowed to advertise in Dallas and Fort Worth (the DFW area).
    Thanks doll. On here that helps but on p411 I can only pick one. Arlington, Dallas or FortWorth. UGH.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    Thanks doll. On here that helps but on p411 I can only pick one. Arlington, Dallas or FortWorth. UGH.
    Is that for the Available Now ads? I’d bet most of the Dallas guys are looking for something north of I30 if they’re limiting their search to Dallas only. I have my AN settings set to include the entire area, since in a non-COVID environment I’m traveling around a bit.

If I had to pick just one, I’d probably choose Arlington. Guys that are looking at Mansfield are more likely to look there than elsewhere...but i suspect you do this enough to have a better perspective than me.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I consider all of tarrant County in the fort worth area. Dallas county is Dallas. I don't want to get too technical though lol. There is a long way from north 820 to south 820....Just imo.

The ladies ad should just include a general location and rates. Then we stupid men can get a clue ladies
    Last edited by Stryrd; 06-27-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bump to get Smurf back on top. (Well yes I'm kissing her ass in advance). I'm surprised though that you fort worth area guys that complain about talent are not showing how welcome she would be. So start posting on here and let her know. N820 is still good w me though....the midcities would be better though :)
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    Bump to get Smurf back on top. (Well yes I'm kissing her ass in advance). I'm surprised though that you fort worth area guys that complain about talent are not showing how welcome she would be. So start posting on here and let her know. N820 is still good w me though....the midcities would be better though :)
    Arlington/Mansfield would be even better :)
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I could do those locations too tinman. Arlington is across I30 and Mansfield is across I20. No ladies want to set up shop in sleepy town like Mansfield though. 360 n 183 n 114 near the Airport is the best place to play imo. I understand that these locations are not in downtown Fort worth or inside the 820 loop. I just wanna meet the Smurf when she gets closer than Richardson

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dang dudes. No wonder Fort Worth has no ladies. You guys can talk the talk butt can't spend any money lol. I'm so glad to be in the big airport area and have some play money ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Take that bogus talk elsewhere dude
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
    Take that bogus talk elsewhere dude
    He’s just saying same thing from another post.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...llas-why/page2

I can never understand why newbies come on here and attack the hobbyist that have been on here for years. Only feasible explanation

It must be mandle...... That’s the only thing that makes sense here. What guy is going to complain about other guys and the fact they are not spending money on ladies??? None of us would do that, only providers or pimps do that......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well ok old timers. I will never be a hobbyists. I will pay to play on occasion though :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh well smurf. Thank you for the lak of effort. Sorry the old established hoppy dudes in Fort Worth have no play money for you. Maybe some can do a Plano visit. All the ladies know ft worth has no $ to play with

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    Oh well smurf. Thank you for the lak of effort. Sorry the old established hoppy dudes in Fort Worth have no play money for you. Maybe some can do a Plano visit. All the ladies know ft worth has no $ to play with
    You been here like three months and your an expert!!!! Must be her pimp the way he’s talking, sure seems to know all her business and Jules business.
    Mind your own damn business newbie.

Obviously derailed and the OP already made her decision.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2