Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In Fort Worth next Month! What area is best?

Verified Companion Companion

In Fort Worth next Month! What area is best?

When my kid goes to camp on the fifth I've decided to do a staycation in Fort Worth. Can anyone tell me what the best area to stay in for providers is? Hopefully something that is easy for hobbyists to get to, but still has some good food around it as well. I look forward to meeting you all!

Hey Smurfy, north of 820 on I-35 is a newer portion of suburbia. Plenty of hotels right off the interstate, and local eateries abound. I can't speak for any of the other hobbiests, but having someone local certainly makes it easy ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Near DFW Airport on the east side has plenty of places to play, eat and shop. (Just ask Dallas Rain:). The 820 north side would also work for me. You can always move around a bit and I would think you would/should be welcome in the fort worth area
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    820 and riverside dr. Some good hotels and just around the bend to nice restaurants off 35w. The are is Keller Fossil Creek. You will like the area. Nice seeing you today.

Verified Companion Companion
    Thanks guys! Looks like North of 820 it is! Yeehaw!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfydoesdallas View Post
    Thanks guys! Looks like North of 820 it is! Yeehaw!
    Right by where I live, what luck!

Verified Companion Companion ZoëZoëZoë's Avatar
    Yes maam im off 35 and 820 and its a good area

💜💜ᘔØᎬ ₦Ꮎ'ℓємιтт§💜💜
    💜682💜💜459💜💜2304💜
    💜 zoenolemitt@gmail.com💜

💜му ρℓα¢є: 180*140*120💜
    💜уσυя ρℓα¢є: 220*180*140💜
    💜∂αιℓу вηg αη∂ мѕσg ѕρє¢ιαℓѕ💜

💜¢αѕн,¢αѕн αρρ, gιƒт ¢αя∂ѕ α¢¢єρтє∂💜

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    Near DFW Airport on the east side has plenty of places to play, eat and shop. (Just ask Dallas Rain:). The 820 north side would also work for me. You can always move around a bit and I would think you would/should be welcome in the fort worth area
    Sorry brother but have to say this.... DFW airport is not FW area, it’s 15 miles east of FW. I know, it’s not much but it’s not FW. That’s a common misconception.

Anything inside or just outside ( 1 or 2 miles outside) of 820 is FW. Any further then that, you get into other cities.

I am excite that she is headed this way, maybe I can finally meet her, but staying at or near DFW is not FW.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well ok corpus maybe for you. Butt, The east side of the fort worth city limits reach out to dfw airport. There has to be a dividing line somewhere between Dallas and Fort Worth sections imo. That's kinda like me saying benbrook is not part of the fort worth area.

I just want smurfy close :)
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Well ok corpus maybe for you. Butt, The east side of the fort worth city limits reach out to dfw airport. There has to be a dividing line somewhere between Dallas and Fort Worth sections imo. That's kinda like me saying benbrook is not part of the fort worth area.

I just want smurfy close :)
    Well to be honest, benbrook is not FW either, hence the name benbrook, but at least it’s 1 or 2 miles off 820, not 15 or 20.

HEB ( Hurst, Euless, Bedford) area is probably best for her going off her listed requirements and still putting her in FW area. That puts her close to the middle between DFW and FW limits.

That’s a middle ground. An acceptable drive for western FW people.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree corpus that we need to keep this smufy visit to the ft worth area alive. (I'm in line already :) Even though east ft worth city limits reach out to the airport and I'm well aware of the 820 n 360 areas. Ft worth does not end at 820 though

I agree corpus that we need to keep this smufy visit to the ft worth area alive. (I'm in line already :) Even though east ft worth city limits reach out to the airport and I'm well aware of the 820 n 360 areas. Ft worth does not end at 820 though
    Agreed, the majority of Fort Worth is centered in the confines of 820 circle but there is an arm stretch that goes towards DFW, just under Euless, Hurst and bedford. Then there’s a section that extends all the way up to Texas Motor Speedway. Another section stretches to white settlement, and finally, the south section stretches to Burleson. It’s a funny map for sure.
    If we are being technical that is.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Sorry brother but have to say this.... DFW airport is not FW area, it’s 15 miles east of FW. I know, it’s not much but it’s not FW. That’s a common misconception.

Anything inside or just outside ( 1 or 2 miles outside) of 820 is FW. Any further then that, you get into other cities.

I am excite that she is headed this way, maybe I can finally meet her, but staying at or near DFW is not FW.
    Yeah.
    But all Tarrant County right?
    Every time I stay in Mansfield I always wonder where the best area to post at. Fort Worth or Dallas. Its close to Arlington but also Fort Worth.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

I think most guys who are in or near Mansfield check the Fort Worth listings...I know I do. I don’t think the rules preclude you from advertising in both forums, though.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Companion Companion BobbyDoll's Avatar
    It's my understanding that we are allowed to advertise in Dallas and Fort Worth (the DFW area).
    ‼ULTIMATE GFE PLAYMATE ‼
    💥PACEPRO.NET VERIFIED PROVIDER💥
    I have the F,C,K now I just need U...
    Private Location *Ask about Specials
    120 QV ,180 HHR, 300 HR
    Come Get Verified 😜‪(214)702-6561
    INCALL / OUTCALL AVAILABLE OPEN 24 HOURS ⏳WE CAN DISCUSS ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS😛

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast