Thread: Hey everyone, still here and working slowly to get my site up. But I need some work

Verified Companion Companion

Hey everyone, still here and working slowly to get my site up. But I need some work

Hey Baton Rouge, I know my profile It’s taking a minute but I am still working on it. However until then I need the work... If interested give me a call my phone number is 225-921-7299. I’m really new to the site not new to the business I think you have a great time . my prices fifteen twenty minutes 150, half hour 200, one hour 300. Pretty much the standard. I have great reviews and no complaints yet. I’m worth it . I also do overnights and weekends, trips, office parties, weddings, etc. You need a date for anything, I’m basically your woman. Don’t forget doubles... if you would like me and another companion all to Yourself. Let’s do it I. I can get you one of you can pick her out. All will have to be verified!!
    Call me for special rates. Let’s have some fun and you could do what I can the “quickie” to get a sample. This is the occupation I love and I’m here to please.
    Sophia Rose ��
    Last edited by Sophia Rose; 06-22-2020 at 06:37 AM.