Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Don't frickin call me daddy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    It makes my skin crawl too. But I see a sub regularly and that's what she calls her husband. I don't quite have a handle on the whole sub/dominant world, but I think they(they because he has another sub under him) have to call him Daddy. He calls them Baby. She doesn't call me that, but when I hear her talk about it, it drives me crazy.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ayepapi, That's the weird part, mate. I like the Latin sheilas calling me papi, but this all American blonde .. Just made me creep.
    Cheers

A part of getting acquainted with a potential client or keeping a regular client is catering to HIS desires/needs. Y'all paying for a session that has nothing to do with her kink unless you ASK.
    I always "ASK" men what they like once we are behind closed doors. Never assume !!!
    Biggest turn-off is not asking.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    I never mean to say it the few times I have.

It’s definitely not my word of choice.
    As a kid I remember first hearing it being used as a term of endearment, more like lust, on Grease the musical. I was so perplexed. Idk it kinda is weird.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've heard it but didn't get creeped out but totally cracked me up as I couldn't keep a straight face.

That's what I called my actual Father so......ummm....NO. Totally creepy LOL

But then, I am just not into ANY type of role play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayepapi View Post
    Personally I dig when a chick moans Papi when in the throes of passion. It’s a turn on for me.
    As if we didn’t already know by your username. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah when I was pre-monger status, I blondie called me Papi and instantly coated her throat with my baby batter. I guess that pet name is associated with popping off a load.

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Why is daddy any different than baby? They are both terms of endearment not to be taken literally especially in a moment of passion.

As someone I was chatting with just said: “I’m not gonna be thinking about a baby.”

Personally I think daddy can be described as somewhat of a raunchy term, it’s dated and kinda cheesy, and I completely understand if it’s not your cup of tea.

You use the word shielas so I wonder if you are from another country and it’s just a cultural difference.
    I don’t know if most guys are going to be that thrown off over daddy. On the other hand the way you describe her saying it, she sounded contrived like it was bad iop.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Why is daddy any different than baby? They are both terms of endearment not to be taken literally especially in a moment of passion.

As someone I was chatting with just said: “I’m not gonna be thinking about a baby.”

Personally I think daddy can be described as somewhat of a raunchy term, it’s dated and kinda cheesy, and I completely understand if it’s not your cup of tea.

You use the word shielas so I wonder if you are from another country and it’s just a cultural difference.
    I don’t know if most guys are going to be that thrown off over daddy. On the other hand the way you describe her saying it, she sounded contrived like it was bad iop.
    You hit the nail on the head. It's all in good fun and not to be taken too seriously. It's cool if she calls me baby or daddy. Just don't call me babydaddy and we are gucci.

Quote Originally Posted by dmode View Post
    Just don't call me babydaddy and we are gucci.
    lolololol

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    I get called "what the fuck?!" a lot
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Quote Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
    I get called "what the fuck?!" a lot
    Welcome to the club!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not big on the daddy name calling but I love that ah papi shit. I don’t know why.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The few times I’ve been called daddy in the hobby it’s been bad IOP behind it. The times I’ve heard Ay papi have been filled with IOP and loved it.

Honestly don’t care either way, if it’s not your cup of tea just let the provider know. I do think it’s more of a thing for younger providers at least from my experience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast