All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV! **Also, I am reference friendly for clients who I have seen more than once or who send me a gift or tip to remind me who they are before.**

I accept cash, visa/MasterCard gift cards unopened and with receipts, as well as Apply Pay, Venmo (@haileysnow), Cash App ($nowhailey) and PayPal (PayPal.me/haileysnow). I also have an amazon wish list if you would like to buy me something to wear or use during our time together: 🛍https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/w...t/9P4PZRNXIW34
I will also accept amazon and iTunes gift cards in exchange for clips/pictures as well any of the methods already mentioned.

MENU: My menu is a mix of GFE & PSE to help serve all your fantasies and desires.

CBJ, BBBJ, DATY, FIV*, FAV*, DATO, FIA*, CFSMP: CG, RCG, MISH, K9/Doggie, Russian, facesitting, 69; COF, COT, CIM, COA, MSOG, BLS, ball massages, DFK, LFK, LIGHT BDSM (choking, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, biting, handcuffing & some other bondage).
*=Only if nails are clipped that is!

NQNS available for those who book a hour or more and have one of my favorite drinks.
SS +$50
Pictures +$50
Videos/Pictures +$100
Fetish & SOME role play/costumes friendly with tips
Golden showers +$100
Please ask about any others.
🚫NO GREEK. 🚫NO TUMA or Prostate Massages🚫

Availability: I will be in town July 4-5. Pre-booking is strongly recommended as I will be enjoying a festival while I’m down and planning around pre-booked appointments. Overnights & public dates are also available. When you message me please include desire booking length, day and time as well as any other details you would like me to know.

Cancellation/Deposit Policy: A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required (that is taken out of the donation and not added) and in which case will be the cancellation fee if you cancel. NO DEPOSIT, NO APPOINTMENT!

**DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME/TRAVEL ONLY & NON-NEGOTIABLE**

Virtual Options:

Custom videos are $10 per minute with a 2 min MINIMUM.
Custom pics are $5 per pic.
Pre-made content is $20 for a 3-4 min clip or 4-5 pics or a mix.

Sext sessions are $2 per minute with a ten minute minimum.
Sext sessions with a couple pics and/or videos included is $4 per minute with a 10 min minimum. Amazon and iTunes gift cards also accepted for up to $50.

Worn Garments
$50 for worn panties which includes 24 hours wear, a pic and video in them, and shipping or meeting up to receive.
+$10 for stuffing
+$10 for masturbating in them
+$10 for peeing in them
+$30 for an extra day and $20 for each day after

Ask about other garments if you would like too!

LETS PLAY A GAME?
$25 for Words with Friends game
$10 for 8 ball pool games
Also can play any iPhone games for $25 for the first game and $10 for each after.

👠Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $150/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Girlfriend For Hire!"

Donations for my time:
$200/HHR
$250/45 MINS
$300/HOUR
$500/90 MINS
$600/2 HRS
$750/3 hours
$1000/4 hours

If you want to add a hour DURING the appointment it will be +$300 for each hour. Pre-book as much time as you would to indulge in!

📲(469) 723-2288
📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch