Thread: Another website bites the dust

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Exclamation Another website bites the dust

Texas is using the FOSTA law to shutdown cityxguide and prosecute the owner with help from the Feds:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpag...l-prosecutors/

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yeah, nothing else is going on for LE to be concerned with like a bunch of anarchists taking over and occupying private property and shutting down business.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Yeah, nothing else is going on for LE to be concerned with like a bunch of anarchists taking over and occupying private property and shutting down business.
    Lol, yup, but they can't do much about that other than Martial Law, which is what these idiots want. They'll be begging soon enough.

As for Texas, hope all the other boards are based overseas. CV is asking over a million dollars for the domain lmao.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    People will always adapt to new ways to get strange.

If they wanted to make it fully legal they could but they would want to tax it and restrict it. [Staff edit. M]

Although [Staff edit. M] is legal in some situations, it’s still restricted and not fully legal so it defeats the purpose.

When people feel passionate about something they act upon it. Apply for a job that drug tests [Staff edit. M] and see what they tell you. Get in a car accident and have the smell of weed in your car and see if they don't search you. Work part time for a daycare, church, or young group of kids and do providing on the side and see if they don’t fire or ostracize you when they find out.

I think to a degree we are all “fake outraged” that they are cracking down on it. But ultimately most people aren’t as tolerant of the hobby in society such as us and definitely don’t want there family and their political party attached to it.

While you have a chance,
    erase those 3 numbers thats a forbidden topic.
    you still have time.

We will have to use our own personal website/blog
    If they keep pulling down websites

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I didn’t speak on anything forbidden specifically. I used a slang terminology term. People use verbiage to describe things here and haven’t been pointed or warned.

If a mod chooses to tell me that slang terminology shouldn’t be used they can use it as a teaching opportunity in this case. No need to edit though. As even if they do that it proves my overall point.

That we are “fake outraged” just a tad. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

If I put 421 would it have made a difference?

I guess someone could hit the report to a mod button if they wanted to be petty. I’d like there stance on it.

I have seen provider's use that same sequence of numbers that refers to forbidden activities & staff removed it. Good luck. I have nothing to gain by trying to HELP YOU.

Retired Companion
    Closed at the ops request.

Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    ...I’d like there stance on it.
    Our stance is as Post 7 indicates. There is no place on this site for any reference to illicit substances or their use.

I trust we are now clear on the matter.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial