Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kissing thread; Dfk

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereye76 View Post
    Essential for GFE experience. Two of my ATFs Katrina and Lovelyxxxo are passionate kissers. Gets the motor running.
    Aww thanks.. Yes im known for my dfk but i always always ask you to clean your mouth with complementary hygiene items on arrival.. I mean most of the time im still in the middle of brushing when you knock as i use 2 diffrent types of toothpaste as well as mouthwashes everytime i brush (another reason im soo early all the time lol)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky BrewsterXXX View Post
    A kiss can be wildly sexual, wildly romantic, or it can be deeply gratifying.That rush that sweeps through your body, during particularly great kiss is what gets me wet.
    Anticipation is half the fun of kissing, even with someone you've kissed hundreds of times. The anticipation of being kissed will up the eroticism level, and give you time to think about all of the things you want to do to them (and vice versa) — which tends to result in the perfect make out session. Like every aspect of physical intimacy, kissing technique can always be honed and perfected to suit your changing tastes. Most importantly, I don't prefer one over the other, LFK or DFK, for me, the best kiss depends on emotional and physical chemistry between the participants — chemistry is something that cannot be bought or created…it’s a rare beauty that just happens between two people. Guys love being kissed, of course. But turning your partner on by kissing him isn't only about your kissing technique or what tongue action you should go for - it's also about understanding how guys want to be touched while you're kissing them, and where exactly to touch them. Kissing can be the hottest part of being intimate and makes me super wet!
    Very well said. I agree 100%.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ditto w Punky!!!!!!!!! and Snickerdoodle!!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Caroline (Lovelyxxxo) is the best.... such a sweetheart

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I see now in houston Sylvester and the powers that be are doubling down on trying to reinstate another quarantine. I personally respect a womans desire to not dfk, based on health concerns, but for me it's no reason to hobby if that's not included. Dfk and daty are must haves for me. Just my perspective. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    I can vouch for Punky...she reached deep down and sucked out my uvula....I guarded my trachea for dear life.
    Hair pulling was an added and erotic bonus.
    DFK is best when in MISH, balls deep!
    My bucket list is to DFK in a 3 way rotation with favorites....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can vouch for. Punky ad Lovely Caroline. Both of them are great wonderful kissers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What a great thread. I look forward to my future visits to Houston and Dallas!

Quote Originally Posted by MackHunter View Post
    Caroline (Lovelyxxxo) is the best.... such a sweetheart
    Aww thanks ...too kind.. I enjoy what i do with a passion..

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Let me add to my thread Egyptianplays. She literally devours your tongue. The best Gfe experience I have ever had

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    DFK is essential.

Quote Originally Posted by Josmith12328 View Post
    I can vouch for. Punky ad Lovely Caroline. Both of them are great wonderful kissers.
    Thnx so much it brings a smile to my face to know i do a wonderful job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3